- Adama Bamba – Doxa Katokopias F.C. (2012-)
- Lionel Bah – APOP Kinyras Peyias FC (2008–2009)
- Franck-Augustin Dia – APEP F.C. (2005–2006)
- Gilles Domoraud – Nea Salamina (2007–2008)
- Gaoussou Fofana – Doxa Katokopias F.C. (2012-)
- Aimé Koudou – AEL Limassol (2005–2006)
- Franck Madou – APOP Kinyras Peyias FC (2010)
- Lamine N'Dao – Doxa Katokopias F.C. (2012), Olympiakos Nicosia (2013-)
- Serge Alain Liri – APOP Kinyras Peyias FC (2008–2011)
- Landry Zahana-Oni – AEL Limassol (2004–2007)
- Vouho – AEL Limassol (2011-)
Read more about this topic: List Of Foreign Football Players In Cypriot First Division
Other articles related to "ivory coast":
... Ivorian cuisine The traditional cuisine of Ivory Coast is very similar to that of neighboring countries in west Africa in its reliance on grains and tubers ... Attiéké is a popular side dish in Ivory Coast made with grated cassava and is a vegetable-based couscous ... stews with various ingredients are another common food staple in Ivory Coast ...
... The National Assembly is Ivory Coast's unicameral legislative body ... Legislative power in Ivory Coast is exercised by Deputies elected from Constituencies (Circonscriptions) by a Scrutin de Liste or Plurality-at-large voting which has neither a proportional ... The first National Assembly of the Second Republic of Ivory Coast elected for the period 2000-2005 was marked by both internal political crisis and the Ivorian Civil War ...
... trophy in the 6 nations African Club soccer tournament in Abidjan, Ivory Coast in May 1983, after beating home team Stella Abidjan of Ivory Coast 2-1, FC 105 from Gabon 4-1 and Nigeria’s Bendel Insurance 2-1 ... December, Chola and Kaumba signed three year professional contracts with Africa Sports of Ivory Coast ...
... Qualified for the quarterfinals Team Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts Argentina 1 ... +4 9 Ivory Coast 4 ... +2 6 Australia 3 ... −2 1 Serbia 0. 1 ...
Famous quotes containing the words coast and/or ivory:
“It cannot but affect our philosophy favorably to be reminded of these shoals of migratory fishes, of salmon, shad, alewives, marsh-bankers, and others, which penetrate up the innumerable rivers of our coast in the spring, even to the interior lakes, their scales gleaming in the sun; and again, of the fry which in still greater numbers wend their way downward to the sea.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Our dreams are a second life. I have never been able to penetrate without a shudder those ivory or horned gates which separate us from the invisible world.”
—Gérard De Nerval (18081855)