- Kiyotaka Yoshino (芳乃 清隆, Yoshino Kiyotaka?)
- Voiced by: Yūki Ono (anime)
- Kiyotaka is the protagonist and is a second year student of Kazami affiliated junior high class 2-1, he lives with Charles and next door to Himeno. he is the only male member of the official newspaper club.
- Ricca Morizono (森園 立夏, Morizono Rikka?)
- Voiced by: Emi Nitta
- Ricca is a student of Kazami affiliated junior high class 3-2. She is the president of the newspaper club and is the school idol. Her rival is Suginami who runs the unofficial newspaper club and it seems she holds quite a grudge against him. It is hinted that Ricca was Grandma Yoshino in a past life with Kiyotaka as her husband when they first planted the magical sakura tree over 100 years ago.
- Himeno Katsuragi (葛木 姫乃, Katsuragi Himeno?)
- Voiced by: Mikoi Sasaki
- Himeno is a second student of Kazami affiliated junior high class 2-1. She is Kiyotaka's childhood friend, whom he views like a sister, and she is a member of the newspaper club. Often, she becomes jealous when her childhood friend Kiyotaka (who lives next door to her in an apartment building) is spending time with another girl more than herself. Her personality is depicted as prim and proper by Ricca. She has a crush on Kiyotaka and tries to get him to accept her feelings.
- Charles Yoshino (芳乃 シャルル, Yoshino Sharuru?)
- Voiced by: Ui Miyazaki
- Charles is a third year student in the same class as Ricca. She is Kiyotaka's cousin and is half Japanese. She is a member of the newspaper club. Kiyotaka often calls her Lulu-nee or Ruru-nee. Like Ricca, Charles is a member of the student council.
- Sara Rukawa (瑠川 さら, Rukawa Sara?)
- Voiced by: Chiyo Ōsaki
- Sara is a student in the same class as Kiyotaka. She is a hard-working student who skipped one grade and is one year younger than Kiyotaka. She is a member of the newspaper club.
- Aoi Hinomoto (陽ノ下 葵, Hinomoto Aoi?)
- Voiced by: Erika Kaihō
- Aoi is a first year student of Kazami affiliated junior high class 1-3 and the main heroine. She is an energetic girl, but has a weak constitution. She is the youngest member of the newspaper club and is known to have several part time jobs. She also calls Kiyotaka Onii-chan sometimes.
Other articles related to "main characters, main character, character, characters, main":
... Main characters Jessica Tate (Katherine Helmond)—The sister of Mary Campbell and one of the two main characters of the show ... sister of Jessica Tate and one of the two main characters of the show ... All of the main characters with the exception of Benson and Saunders find themselves conversing with Bob as a real person multiple times, even in the face of fierce ...
... where he and his descendants are the main characters ... Ieyasu is fictionalised in the manga series Path of the Assassin and the young Hanzō is the main character in the manga Tenka Musō ... Castle), in the manga and anime series Gin Tama (a parody character named Hattori Zenzo), Naruto, Samurai Deeper Kyo and Tail of the Moon, and in the live-action film Goemon, and was ...
... The five characters who are first introduced in the series premiere, as surgical interns, are Meredith, the hardcore Karev, the insecure O'Malley, the ... Two new characters are introduced former United States Army trauma surgeon Hunt, and pediatric surgeon Robbins ... Several new characters are introduced as Seattle Grace Hospital merges with Mercy West ...
... Mac and Bloo are the two main protagonists of the series ... He is the only character to appear in every episode of the series ... an owner, he has already broken one of the main house rules ...
... Jackie's voice (speaking and non-speaking) is provided by Jeff Bennett (Adam Garcia in the movie, uncredited). ...
Famous quotes containing the words characters and/or main:
“His leanings were strictly lyrical, descriptions of nature and emotions came to him with surprising facility, but on the other hand he had a lot of trouble with routine items, such as, for instance, the opening and closing of doors, or shaking hands when there were numerous characters in a room, and one person or two persons saluted many people.”
—Vladimir Nabokov (18991977)
“If the main timbers in the house are not straight, the smaller timbers will be unsafe; and if the smaller timbers are not straight, the house will fall.”