- Captain Owen Daly Residence, Columbia, South Carolina
- E.H. Walker Residence, Charlotte, North Carolina
- George Fitzsimmons residence, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Heathcote, residence of B.D. Heath, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Oakhurst (Greensboro, North Carolina) on the grounds of the Oak Ridge Military Academy 1896
- O'Donnell House, Sumter, South Carolina
- P.H. Haynes Residence, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Prof. M.H. Holt Residence, Oak Ridge, North Carolina
- W. Hunt Harris residence, Key West, Florida
- Yancey Milburn House, Durham, North Carolina early 1920s, designed by Thomas Yancey Milburn
Read more about this topic: List Of Buildings By Frank Pierce Milburn
Other articles related to "residences, residence":
... The Governor-General's official residence is Government House, commonly known as "Yarralumla", in the city of Canberra ... Another vice-regal residence is Admiralty House, in Sydney, and is used principally as a retreat for the Governor-General ... Queensland, Tasmania, and South Australia also maintain residences, used by the respective Governors, though the monarch or other members of the Royal Family will stay there when in the state ...
... It was at this time that four out of five (80.8%) of residences were constructed ... The remaining 7.6% of the residences were built between 1970 and 1985 ... Four out of five (77%) of all residences, according to the 2005 municipal census, were single family dwellings ...
... Two out of every five (42.9%) of all residences were built between 1946 and 1960 ... Another one in three (32.5%) of all residences were built during the 1960s ... One in six (16.5%) of residences were built during the 1970s ...
... The Danish Royal Family inhabit a range of residences around Denmark ... Historically all the residences of the royal family were privately owned ... of the new Constitution in 1849, some of the residences were claimed as property of the "Kingdom of Denmark" ...
... south-east part of this area the Hadid Residences have been designed by Zaha Hadid and are composed by seven buildings ... The Libeskind Residences are designed by Daniel Liebeskind ... These residences will benefit of all the facilities of the futuristic urban planning system ...
Famous quotes containing the word residences:
“While the focus in the landscape of Old World cities was commonly government structures, churches, or the residences of rulers, the landscape and the skyline of American cities have boasted their hotels, department stores, office buildings, apartments, and skyscrapers. In this grandeur, Americans have expressed their Booster Pride, their hopes for visitors and new settlers, and customers, for thriving commerce and industry.”
—Daniel J. Boorstin (b. 1914)