Line 10 may refer to:
- Barcelona Metro line 10, a metro line in Barcelona, Spain
- CFL Line 10, a Luxembourgian railway line connecting Luxembourg City to the centre and north of the country
- Line 10, Beijing Subway, second loop line in Beijing's rapid transit network
- Line 10 (BLT), the second longest tramway in Europe; serves Basel, Switzerland, and is operated by Baselland Transport (BLT)
- Line 10 (Madrid Metro), Madrid Metro line, in Madrid, Spain
- Line 10 (Naples metro), rapid transit railway line to form part of the Metropolitana di Napoli
- Line 10 (Stockholm Metro), a blue line
- Paris Métro Line 10, one of 16 metro lines in Paris, France
- Rodalies Barcelona line 10, a commuter rail operated in Barcelona metropolitan area, Spain
- Line 10, Shanghai Metro, a rapid transit line in Shanghai, China
Other articles related to "line 10, line":
... Stations of Line 10, Beijing Subway Code Station Chinese name Location Transfers Platform type Grade Opened Bagou 巴沟 Haidian Dual-island Underground 19 July 2008 Suzhoujie ...
... Barcelona Metro line 10 station is located under the intersection of Avinguda del Marquès de Mont-Roig and Pau Claris street ... there are two groups of accesses that link it with each platform of the line 2 station independently ...
... Line 10 is a western extension from Line 1's Olympic Stadium branch line, which will break away from Line 1 and form part of Line 10 when the new line is completed ... The line will be approximately 14.4 km long with 8 stations, and will enter operation in June 2014 ...
... On September 27, 2011, sets 1005 and 1016 were involved in a collision caused by a signal failure near Yuyuan Gardens Station. ...
Famous quotes containing the word line:
“I had lived over twenty years without the legal right to be alone one hour M to have the exclusive use of one foot of space M to receive an unopened letter, or to preserve a line of manuscript from sharp and sly inspection.”
—Jane Grey Swisshelm (18151884)