There has not been a soundtrack album released for this film. Music credited in the film include:
- "Rosita" – Written by M.Helminen
- "Nolo Tengo Dinares" – Written by Mauri Sumén
- "Kasatchok" – Traditional, arranged by Leningrad Cowboys
- "Kili Watch" – Written by G. Derse, arranged by Mauri Sumén
- "Wedding March" – Written by Erkki Melartin, arranged by Mauri Sumén
- "Matuschka" – Written by Ben Granfelt, arranged by Mauri Sumén
- "Lonely Moon" – Written by Toivo Kärki (as Pedro de Punta), Reino Helismaa (as Orvokki Itä), English lyrics by H. Tervaharju, arranged by Mauri Sumén
- "I Woke Up This Morning Last Night" – Written by Leningrad Cowboys, M. Helminen, arranged by Leningrad Cowboys
- "Rivers of Babylon" – Written by F. Farian, B. Dove, G. Reyam, J. MacNaugton, arranged by Leningrad Cowboys
- "Uralin pihlaja" – Traditional, arranged by Mauri Sumén
- "The Sunbeam and the Goblin" – Written by Reino Helismaa, English lyrics by Juice Leskinen, arranged by Mauri Sumén
- "U.S. Border" – Written by Tokela, Jouni Marjaranta
Read more about this topic: Leningrad Cowboys Meet Moses
Other articles related to "music":
... Music therapy is an interpersonal process in which the therapist uses music and all of its facets—physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and spiritual—to help clients to improve ... In some instances, the client's needs are addressed directly through music in others they are addressed through the relationships that develop between the ... Music therapy is used with individuals of all ages and with a variety of conditions, including psychiatric disorders, medical problems, physical handicaps, sensory impairments ...
... Composer Joseph LoDuca wrote the theme music and incidental music, and co-wrote the lyrics for the songs in "The Bitter Suite" ... The theme music was developed from the traditional Bulgarian folk song "Kaval sviri", sung by the Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir ... and garnered seven Emmy nominations for LoDuca, who won the Emmy award for Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore) for the Season 5 episode Fallen Angel in 2000 ...
... Nairobi is the centre of the Kenyan music scene ... The genre is a fusion of jazz and Luo music forms ... In the 1970s, Nairobi became the prominent centre for East and Central African music ...
... Since the 1960s, the bass guitar has largely replaced the double bass in popular music as the bass instrument in the rhythm section ... performed by the bassist vary widely from one style of music to another, the bassist fulfills a similar role in most types of music anchoring the harmonic framework and laying down the beat ... The bass guitar is used in many styles of music including rock, metal, pop, punk rock, country, reggae, gospel, blues, and jazz ...
Famous quotes containing the word music:
“For the introduction of a new kind of music must be shunned as imperiling the whole state; since styles of music are never disturbed without affecting the most important political institutions.”
—Plato (c. 427347 B.C.)
“Yes; as the music changes,
Like a prismatic glass,
It takes the light and ranges
Through all the moods that pass;”
—Alfred Noyes (18801958)
“I think sometimes, could I only have music on my own terms; could I live in a great city and know where I could go whenever I wished the ablution and inundation of musical waves,that were a bath and a medicine.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)