- 7116 Tahu
- All "Bionicle Stars" come with a golden BIONICLE piece that can be placed on Tahu to create the "Golden Armor". Includes golden Kanohi Hau.
- 7117 Gresh
- 7135 Takanuva
- Is silver and white; Color change addressed as Takanuva "blending in". His light staffs resemble his original "kolhii" staff of light. Includes golden armor piece.
- 7136 Skrall
- Is a warrior-class Skrall. Includes golden sword pommel piece.
- 7137 Piraka
- Confirmed to be the Skakdi warlord Nektann. Controls the Element of Water, Crescent Scythe allows him to access elemental powers independent of other Skakdi. Includes golden armor piece.
- 7138 Rahkshi
- Is a yellow Rahkshi of heat vision. Includes golden shield piece which heavily resembles one of the Bohrok-Kal Shields.
- The clubcode BIONICLEBUILD on the back of the Bionicle comic: Rebirth, Journey's End part 2 of 2 (included in the March–April Lego Magazine issue) unlocks instructions to combine all of them, which is a warrior called Gaardus.
Famous quotes containing the word stars:
“Shake off your heavy trance,
and leap into a dance,
Such as no mortals use to tread,
fit only for Apollo
To play to, for the Moon to lead,
And all the Stars to follow.”
—Francis Beaumont (15841616)
Main Site Subjects