- Legion (album), a 1992 album by Deicide
- "Legion", a 1985 album by Mark Shreeve
- Legion, stage name of Erik Hagstedt, Swedish vocalist in the black metal band Marduk
- Legion Records, started in 1997 by Michael Brosnan under the name Goatboy Records then changed to Goatboy Farms Recordings
- "Legion" is a song by VNV Nation from the album Empires
- "Legion", a song by Junkie XL from the album Big Sounds of the Drags
- "Legion", a song by Saviour Machine from the album Saviour Machine I
- "Legion", a song by HammerFall from the album No Sacrifice, No Victory
- "Legion", a song by At the Gates from the 2002 re-issue of the album Slaughter of the Soul
Other articles related to "music":
... Since the 1960s, the bass guitar has largely replaced the double bass in popular music as the bass instrument in the rhythm section ... by the bassist vary widely from one style of music to another, the bassist fulfills a similar role in most types of music anchoring the harmonic framework and laying down the beat ... The bass guitar is used in many styles of music including rock, metal, pop, punk rock, country, reggae, gospel, blues, and jazz ...
... Nairobi is the centre of the Kenyan music scene ... The genre is a fusion of jazz and Luo music forms ... the prominent centre for East and Central African music ...
... Composer Joseph LoDuca wrote the theme music and incidental music, and co-wrote the lyrics for the songs in "The Bitter Suite" ... The theme music was developed from the traditional Bulgarian folk song "Kaval sviri", sung by the Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir ... seven Emmy nominations for LoDuca, who won the Emmy award for Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore) for the Season 5 episode Fallen Angel in 2000 ...
... Music therapy is an interpersonal process in which the therapist uses music and all of its facets—physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and spiritual—to help ... In some instances, the client's needs are addressed directly through music in others they are addressed through the relationships that develop between the client and therapist ... Music therapy is used with individuals of all ages and with a variety of conditions, including psychiatric disorders, medical problems, physical ...
Famous quotes containing the word music:
“It is hard to describe the thrill of creative joy which the artist feels when the conviction seizes her that at last she has caught the very soul of the character she wishes to portray, in the music and action which reveal it.”
—Maria Jeritza (18871982)
“A man in all the worlds new fashion planted,
That hath a mint of phrases in his brain.
One who the music of his own vain tongue
Doth ravish like enchanting harmony.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“But listen, up the road, something gulps, the church spire
Opens its eight bells out, skulls mouths which will not tire
To tell how there is no music or movement which secures
Escape from the weekday time. Which deadens and endures.”
—Louis MacNeice (19071963)