Lee Hall may refer to:
- Lee Hall (playwright), English playwright and screenwriter
- Lee Hall (newscaster), news anchor for WEEK-TV in Peoria, Illinois
- Jesse Lee Hall (1849–1911), American Western lawman
- Lee Hall (died 1955), pilot of United Airlines Flight 629, destroyed by a bomb in 1955
- Lee Hall, Virginia, a community within Newport News, Virginia
- Lee Hall Mansion, the historic NRHP-listed house for which the community is named
- Lee Hall (Virginia Tech), a residence Hall on the campus of Virginia Tech
- Leigh Hall (Gainesville, Florida)
- Lee Hall (Mississippi State University), a Mississippi Landmark
- Lee Hall, a building at Wolfson College, Cambridge, England
Other articles related to "lee hall, lee, hall":
... Lee Hall, the westernmost station in Warwick County, was named for the nearby mansion of Richard Decatur Lee ... A tiny village which came to be known as Lee Hall, Virginia developed after the railroad opened and built the Lee Hall Depot ... Lee Hall Depot became a very busy railroad station after the 1918 establishment nearby of Camp Abraham Eustis, later renamed Fort Eustis at Mulberry Island ...
... The Lee Hall community is served by exit 247 of Interstate 64 ... Lee Hall is served by both Hampton Roads Transit (HRT) and Williamsburg Area Transport (WAT) ... HRT operates Route 116 (Mall-Hall Loop) between Patrick Henry Mall and Warwick Blvd (US 60) @ Elmhurst St about every 30 minutes WAT operates the ...
... Lee Hall or Lee Hall Mansion is a historic brick mansion home that was built during the period from 1848 to 1859 ... The community of Lee Hall, Virginia is named for it ... The nearby community of Lee Hall was named for the house, which was built in 1859 as the home of Richard Decatur Lee, a prominent local farmer who was not ...
... Lee Hall is located on Washington Street in the Prairie Community ... The building is named for Claudius Lee, a long-time faculty member ... Lee Hall houses 824 residents on its eight floors (7 floors and ground level) including the Galileo and Biological and Life Sciences theme housing programs ...
... magnet program or alternatively, the large elementary school in the Lee Hall community in neighboring Newport News, as well as school buses for other ... options have been chosen so that the two-laned bucolic nature of Route 60 through the Grove and Lee Hall communities to be preserved without the major impact a widening ...
Famous quotes containing the words hall and/or lee:
“When Western people train the mind, the focus is generally on the left hemisphere of the cortex, which is the portion of the brain that is concerned with words and numbers. We enhance the logical, bounded, linear functions of the mind. In the East, exercises of this sort are for the purpose of getting in tune with the unconsciousto get rid of boundaries, not to create them.”
—Edward T. Hall (b. 1914)
“Lo! he babbles of the fish-frys of long ago,
Of the horse-races of long ago at Clarys Grove,
Of what Abe Lincoln said
One time at Springfield.”
—Edgar Lee Masters (18691950)