- Töitschu the village of Issime in the upper Lys Valley/Lystal in the Aosta Valley; an outlying dialect of Alemannic not listed separately by the SIL
- Molise Croatian: the villages of Montemitro, San Felice del Molise, and Acquaviva Collecroce in the Province of Campobasso in southern Molise; a mixed Chakavian–Shtokavian dialect of Serbo-Croatian not listed separately by the SIL
- Griko (Salento): the Salento peninsula in the Province of Lecce in southern Apulia; an outlying dialect of Greek not listed separately by the SIL
- Gardiol: Guardia Piemontese in Calabria; an outlying dialect of Alpine Provençal
- Griko (Calabria): a few villages near Reggio di Calabria in southern Calabria; an outlying dialect of Greek not listed separately by the SIL
Other articles related to "endangered":
... ISO 639-3) Comments Ref Amblong language, Amblong Definitely endangered alm Araki language, Araki Critically endangered akr Aveteian language, Aveteian Critically endangered none Baki language ...
... Ref Austral dialects language, Austral dialects French Polynesia Definitely endangered aut Chamorro language Guam/Northern Mariana Islands Vulnerable cha Mangareva language French Polynesia ...
... The following languages of New Caledonia may be considered endangered ... Language Speakers Status Ethnologue (ISO 639-3) Comments Ref Arha language, Arha 35 Critically endangered aqr Arhâ language (1996 census) Arho language, Arho Critically endangered ...
Famous quotes containing the words endangered and/or severely:
“While learning the language in France a young mans morals, health and fortune are more irresistibly endangered than in any country of the universe.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)
“The human face is a weak guarantee; yet it deserves some consideration. And if I had to whip the wicked, I would do so more severely to those who belied and betrayed the promises that nature had implanted on their brows; I would punish malice more harshly when it was hidden under a kindly appearance.”
—Michel de Montaigne (15331592)