L-2 Visa - Employment With L2 Visa

Employment With L2 Visa

The holder of an L-2 visa does not need to obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) to be allowed to work with any employer. However, it is recommended to apply for an EAD in order to be able to prove to prospective employers that the holder is authorized. The spouse of an L-1 visa holder with an EAD is allowed to work freely; dependent children of an L-1 visa holder are not automatically authorised to work in the USA.

Read more about this topic:  L-2 Visa

Famous quotes containing the word employment:

    What exercise is to the body, employment is to the mind and morals.
    Henry David Thoreau (1817–1862)