East European Russia
- East European Russia was defeated by Japan Republic's Sxano-X in their third battle.
Sxano was able to endure the effects of Eunova's ultimate weapon "The Hundred eyes of Argos"
- Sergei Kulakovskii (セルゲイ・クラコフスキー, Serugei Kurakofusukī?)
- He is the pilot of Eunova-VIII, 15 years old. Later, when he and Tatyana are defeated by Japan's Republic, Sxano-X, he is a cheerful guy with a good attitude and is hard to hate. He becomes quick friends with the protagonists and worries about them. He seems to have a romantic relationship with Eunova's translator, and his partner, Tatyana, despite her being older.
- Tatyana Grigoriev (タチアナ・グリゴリエフ, Tachiana Gurigoriefu?)
- Voiced by: Rei Sakuma
- The translator of Eunova-VIII, 32 years old. She is shown as a sensible and mature woman and corrects Sergei often about being polite and what not. She seems to have a romantic relationship with Sergei, seen kissing in one episode.
Famous quotes containing the words russia, east and/or european:
“In Russia there is an emigration of intelligence: émigrés cross the frontier in order to read and to write good books. But in doing so they contribute to making their fatherland, abandoned by spirit, into the gaping jaws of Asia that would like to swallow our little Europe.”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)
“The East is marvellously interesting for tracing our steps back. But for going forward, it is nothing. All it can hope for is to be fertilised by Europe, so that it can start on a new phase.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)
“No European spring had shown him the same intermixture of delicate grace and passionate depravity that marked the Maryland May.”
—Henry Brooks Adams (18381918)