- 'History and anthropology', Past & Present 24 (1963), 3-24
- Religion and the decline of magic: studies in popular beliefs in sixteenth and seventeenth century England (London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1971; New York, Scribner 1971; Harmondsworth; London: Penguin, 1973; Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1978; London: Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 1997)
- Rule and misrule in the schools of early modern England (Reading: University of Reading, 1976)
- Age and authority in early modern England (London: British Academy, 1976)
- The perception of the past in early modern England: the Creighton Trust lecture 1983, delivered before the University of London on Monday 21 November 1983 (London: University of London, 1983)
- Man and the natural world: changing attitudes in England, 1500-1800 (London: Allen Lane, 1983; Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1984)
- History and literature: the Ernest Hughes memorial lecture delivered at the College on 7 March 1988 (Swansea: University College of Swansea, 1988)
- 'Ways of doing cultural history', in Rik Sanders (ed.), Balans en perspectief van de Nederlandse cultuurgeschiedenis (Amsterdam: Rodopi, 1991)
- Changing conceptions of national biography: the Oxford DNB in historical perspective (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2005)
- The Ends of Life: Roads to Fulfilment in Early Modern England (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2009) ISBN 0-19-924723-4; ISBN 978-0-19-924723-3
- The Oxford book of work (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1999)
Works jointly edited
- (ed. with Donald Pennington) Puritans and revolutionaries: essays in seventeenth-century history presented to Christopher Hill (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1978)
- (ed. with Andrew Adonis) Roy Jenkins: a retrospective (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2004)
Read more about this topic: Keith Thomas (historian)
Other articles related to "publication, publications":
... But even print media is turning to online only publication ... to various attempts to establish local, regional or national online-only newspapers - publications that do original reporting, rather than just commentary or summaries of reporting from other ... news websites such as CNET, TechCrunch, and ZDNet started as web publications and enjoy comparable readership to the conventional newspapers ...
... The Final Drama Fourteen Keys to Understanding the Prophetic Scriptures, Kregel Publications (1998), ISBN 0-8254-3971-X Every Prophecy of the Bible, Cook Communications (1999), ISBN 1-56476-758 ... Price) Kregel Publications (1999), ISBN 0-8254-3552-8 Major Bible Prophecies, Zondervan Corp ... Prophecy in the New Millennium, Kregel Publications (2001), ISBN 80-254-3967-1 ...
... category (the highest category) for collegiate news publications at the New Jersey Press Association awards ... is TCNJ's yearbook, which has been in publication since 1911 ... TCNJ Magazine is another publication, covering both current campus life and alumni affairs ...
... The Bryan/College Station Eagle (Main newspaper) The Battalion (Texas A M) The Press Insite Magazine (Local magazine - monthly publication). ...
Famous quotes containing the word publications:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)