- with the given name Kazuya
- Kazuya Hiraide (b. 1979), Japanese ski mountaineer and mountain climber
- Kazuya Kato (和也), a Japanese mathematician
- Kazuya Kudō (工藤かずや, Kudō Kazuya?), Japanese writer who authored Mai, the Psychic Girl and Pineapple Army.
- Kazuya Ichijō (和矢), a Japanese voice actor
- Kazuya Kamenashi (和也), a member of J-pop idol group KAT-TUN
- Kazuya Maekawa (和也), a Japanese football player
- Kazuya Maruyama (和也), a Japanese politician, attorney, and tarento
- Kazuya Nakai (和哉), a Japanese voice actor
- Kazuya Tatekabe (和也), a Japanese voice actor
- Kazuya Tsurumaki (和哉), a Japanese anime director
Kazuya Sakamoto, a Japanese member of the jpop band ON/OFF
Read more about this topic: Kazuya
Other articles related to "real people, people":
... of a middle-aged, white, American woman with a group of 62 desert Aborigines, the "Real People", across the continent of Australia ... Morgan speaks of her actual experience with the "Real People" and states she is an Aborigine ... whatsoever of Ms Morgan’s presence in the area or of the existence of the "Real People" tribe ...
... Russian sprint athlete Yevgeny Lebedev, Russian actor, People's Artist of the USSR Yuri Lebedev, Russian former Ice Hockey player ...
... Title UK Singles Chart 1987 "One by One" - as Jo Jo and the Real People "Lady Marmalade" - as Jo Jo and the Real People 1990 "Window Pane" 1991 ... "Open Up Your Mind (Let Me In)" 1992 ... "The Truth" 41 "Believer ...
Famous quotes containing the words people and/or real:
“What is saved in the cinema when it achieves art is a spontaneous continuity with all mankind. It is not an art of the princes or the bourgeoisie. It is popular and vagrant. In the sky of the cinema people learn what they might have been and discover what belongs to them apart from their single lives.”
—John Berger (b. 1926)
“The real exertion in the case of an opera singer lies not so much in her singing as in her acting of a role, for nearly every modern opera makes great dramatic and physical demands.”
—Maria Jeritza (18871982)