- Shinobu Nakagawa ( 中川 忍 • しのぶ なかがわ, Nakagawa Shinobu?)
- A recently finished postdoctoral researcher, Shinobu Nakagawa is a physician whose main focus of practice is pediatrics. His initial idea of becoming a temporary instructor at a woman’s nursing school greatly distresses him, but over time he acclimates with his new environment and becomes quite fond of it. As a handsome bachelor, he receives constant admiration from the student body, especially his closest peers, who all desire to be his girlfriend. Although he can be somewhat stubborn and tactless, Shinobu is in fact a benevolent young man who wishes to see his newly assigned students succeed.
- Kaede Maioka ( 舞岡 楓 • まいおか かえで, Maioka Kaede?)
- Voluptuous and enticing, Kaede Maioka is a Clinical Nurse Specialist who volunteers at the Saint Michael’s General Hospital and officially works as an instructor at the school. She is Shinobu’s foster mother, whose profession in health care led to both his and Momiji’s interest in the field. While Kaede is proficient when it comes to her work, she often desires lecherous activity outside her medical duty at the most inappropriate of times, usually having Shinobu participate with her. Despite this, Kaede is a caring woman, who enjoys seeing her friends and patients happy. Age unknown.
- Voiced by: Reika Maki
- Momiji Maioka ( 舞岡 紅葉 • まいおか もみじ, Maioka Momiji?)
- Momiji Maioka is Kaede’s only biological daughter and Shinobu’s foster stepsister. Her personality is effervescent in nature, usually to other’s chagrin, but she can and does become serious when necessary. Since childhood Momiji has stayed close to Shinobu as a friendly companion, and now as a mature adolescent, her feelings have developed into a passionate attraction to him. Fueled by ambitious determination, Momiji strives to achieve the same level of nursing expertise as her mother, and ultimately work alongside Shinobu at the hospital. Age 18.
- Voiced by: Milk Uchimura
- Nanana Yoshino ( 吉野 奈々菜 • よしの ななな, Yoshino Nanana?)
- Another enrolled student, Nanana Yoshino is Momiji’s best friend. She is incredibly dainty, optimistic, shy and clumsy; usually to her own humiliation. Her attraction to Shinobu is deep, and the desire to express appreciation for his kindness is what unfortunates generates conflict within her friendship with Momiji. Having been hospitalized as a child and recuperated by a nurse, Nanana wishes to also excel in health care and, like Momiji, work alongside Shinobu. Age 18.
- Voiced by: Aya Serizawa
- Emi Katakura ( 片倉 詠美 • かたくら えいみ, Katakura Eimi?)
- Emi Katakura is a Roman Catholic nun who, like Kaede Maioka, volunteers at the Saint Michael’s General Hospital, works as an instructor at the school, and additionally performs religious services at the nearby Catholic Church. Gentle and slow, Emi does her best to sooth the mental health of patients and educate students in the field of medicine. Her interpretation of God’s will, and the messages she claims to receive from him through prayer, however, are somewhat unorthodox, and vaguely excuse her from breaking celibacy; especially when she becomes intimate with Shinobu. Age unknown.
- Voiced by: Honoka Kasuga
- Chisa Mutsuki ( 睦月 知沙 • むつき ちさ, Mutsuki Chisa?)
- Genteel, focused, and intelligent, Chisa Mutsuki is the elected Class President for the student body of the Saint Michael’s Nursing School. Her dedication to her studies is unusually obsessive, and as a direct result, lacks an ordinary social life and the ability to make or retain friendships. She takes a passionate interest in Shinobu for his concern of her solitary behavior, and follows his advice to become more outgoing. With parents who manage their own hospital, Chisa desires to train herself to a professional degree in nursing and, unsurprisingly, assist Shinobu in his hospital of choice. Age 18.
- Voiced by: Mizuho Yuuki
Read more about this topic: Kango Shicyauzo
Other articles related to "characters, character":
... with a prompt for the player to select two of six characters to accompany Dave ... is a graphic adventure game in which the player uses a point-and-click interface to guide characters through a two-dimensional (2D) game world and to solve puzzles ... scheme examples include "Walk to", to move the characters "New kid", to switch between the three characters and "Pick up", to collect objects ...
... A typewriter or electromechanical printer can print characters on paper, and execute operations such as move the carriage back to the left margin of the same line (carriage return), advance ... operations were transmitted in exactly the same way as printable characters by sending control characters with defined functions (e.g ... the line feed character forced the carriage to move to the same position on the next line) to teleprinters ...
... The title character, whose full name is Adam Seymour Duckstein (voiced by Jim J ... is the only member of the cast that is actually gay, and that he had insisted that the character be voiced by someone gay ... This follows the tradition of semi-nudity of cartoon characters exemplified by Porky Pig, Donald Duck, Top Cat, etc ...
... The game's main characters and bosses are Leonardo — Another apprentice magician who appears at Normoon and at Brannoch Castle near the end of the game ... Though not a main character, he still manages to help Brian by providing healing items in a room within Brannoch Castle ...
... At the conclusion of Vault of the Drow, the characters find an astral gate leading to the Abyssal realm of Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders, goddess of the drow elves and architect ... The player characters are transported to another plane and cast into the labyrinth known as the Demonweb ... In order to return home, the characters must find their way out of the web and then defeat the evil demigoddess Lolth in her lair ...
Famous quotes containing the word characters:
“For the most part, only the light characters travel. Who are you that have no task to keep you at home?”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“The major men
That is different. They are characters beyond
Reality, composed thereof. They are
The fictive man created out of men.
They are men but artificial men.”
—Wallace Stevens (18791955)
“Do you set down your name in the scroll of youth, that are written down old with all the characters of age?”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)