James Keane may refer to:
- James Keane (actor), American actor
- James Keane (bishop) (1857–1929), Catholic prelate
- James Keane (ice hockey) (born 1984), Australian ice hockey player
- James Keane (musician) (born 1948), Irish accordionist
- Jim Keane (1924–2011), American football player
- Jim Keane (politician), Democratic Party member of the Montana Senate
- James Keane (director)
Read more about James Keane: See Also
Other articles related to "james keane, keane":
... Solo albums "The Irish Accordion of James Keane" (1972) Rex Heritage Disc 808 "Roll Away The Reel World" (1980) Green Linnet 1026 "That's The Spirit" (199 ...
... Sonny Brogan spent much time with Irish accordion player James Keane during Keane's youth in the 1950s and 1960s, and regularly played together with Keane in 'The Fiddlers' club ...
... James Keane (Irish Séamus Ó Catháin 7 February 1948) is an Irish traditional musician and accordion player ... James Keane was born in Drimnagh, south Dublin City in Co Dublin ... The Keane house in Dublin was a musical landmark on the traditional music scene in the 1950s and 1960s ...
... Sonny Brogan spent much time with Irish accordion player James Keane during Keane's youth in the 1950s and 1960s, and regularly played together with Keane in 'The Fiddlers' club aka 'St Mary's' with many other well-known ...
Famous quotes containing the word james:
“Intellectualism is the belief that our mind comes upon a world complete in itself, and has the duty of ascertaining its contents; but has no power of re-determining its character, for that is already given.”
—William James (18421910)