- Otzar Munahim ha'Philosophim (Philosophy Terms), 4 vols. (printed in Berlin)
- "Baruch Spinoza, Hermann Cohen, and Crayim" (printed in Berlin)
- "Mishnat Rishonim", a philosophical anthology (printed in Berlin)
- "Shkiyatahayim, philosophical discussions" (printed in Berlin)
- Truhmim, Zutot, and Mishnat Ahonim, and Tavim (printed after he died)
- "Krisis und Entscheidung im Judentum" (Berlin, 1921)
- "Probleme des modernen Judentums" (Berlin, 1918; Berlin, 1930)
- "Hermann Cohen" (Berlin, 1919)
- "Der Erkenntnistrieb als Lebens und Todesprinzip" (Zurich, 1935)
- "German Encyclopaedia Judaica" (completed 10 of 15 intended volumes)
Read more about this topic: Jakob Klatzkin
Other articles related to "literary works, works, literary, work":
... Among his better written works was an influential examination on the Roman poet Catullus titled Quaestiones Catullianae (1862), and a revision of Wilhelm ...
... Much of his career was spent illustrating famous literary works ... a period of great creative intensity within the graphics of literary inspiration." His work was clearly influenced by such artists as Albrecht Dürer, Urs Graf, Pieter Bruegel, Lucas Cranach, Albrecht Altdorfer ... There he continued to illustrate great literary works such as Shakespeare's Hamlet and poems for Paul Verlaine ...
... licenses, subject only to the attribution of the original author of a work ... Free uses of a work allowed anyone to use a published, copyrighted work without the original author's consent and without the payment of royalties, while compulsory licenses were ... free uses comprised The permission to create new, creatively independent derived works (article 103(1)) ...
... Outside of the FGBC, Bishop Morton is an author and a musical recording artist.One of his books is entitled Why Kingdoms Fall describes his personal struggle life between mental breakdown and his miraculous spiritual restoration ... In addition to Why Kingdoms Fall, Morton has also authored the books ,"What is the Full Gospel Baptist Church?." and "It’s Time For The Outpouring" ...
... Probably to this early time may be traced such works as Hikayat Seri Rama (a free translation of the Ramayana), Hikayat Bayan Budiman (an adaptation of Śukasaptati) and Hikayat Panca Tanderan (a ... During this era, notable Middle Eastern literary works were translated and religious books were written in Malay language ... Among famous translated works are Hikayat Muhammad Hanafiah and Hikayat Amir Hamzah ...
Famous quotes containing the words works and/or literary:
“Most works of art are effectively treated as commodities and most artists, even when they justly claim quite other intentions, are effectively treated as a category of independent craftsmen or skilled workers producing a certain kind of marginal commodity.”
—Raymond Williams (19211988)
“... my last work is no sooner on the stands than letters come, suggesting a subject. The grandmothers of strangers are crying from the grave, it seems, for literary recognition; it is bewildering, the number of salty grandfathers, aunts and uncles that languish unappreciated.”
—Catherine Drinker Bowen (18971973)