In addition to the core book, several supplements have been released.
- A supplement for Dungeon Masters is available, under the name Mastering Iron Heroes (ISBN 1-58846-797-X). It includes rule variants, tips for running an Iron Heroes adventure, and villain classes.
- In the same vein, The Iron Heroes Bestiary (ISBN 1-58846-949-2) offers monsters specifically intended for use against Iron Heroes characters, as well as new feats and villain classes.
- The Iron Heroes Battlebox (ISBN 1-894693-93-0) includes accessories and maps useful in running an Iron Heroes game.
- An affiliated company, Fiery Dragon Productions, released two adventures for Iron Heroes under the names Dark Harbor (ISBN 1-894693-94-9) and Blood Storm, and is now the official publisher of Iron Heroes itself.
- Another affiliated company, Goodman Games, released two supplemental adventures, To Duel with Dragons (ISBN 1-300-00103-8) and Song of the Blade (ISBN 1-300-00068-6).
- A Revised edition of the Iron Heroes Variant Player's Handbook was released by Fiery Dragon Productions on May 1, 2007. The Revised Edition contains all of the errata that has been collected since the original release.
- The Iron Heroes Player's Companion was released by Fiery Dragon Productions on July 4, 2007. This release contains 3 new classes: the Dedicate, the Myrmidon, and the Spiritualist. The Spiritualist is a new magic-using class that uses a different magic system than the Arcanist. The Player's Companion also includes 21 new Traits, and new feat masteries for all of the feat categories.
Read more about this topic: Iron Heroes
Other articles related to "books, published":
... passages from his letters, and citations from his books ... Wallace's The Malay Archipelago (1869), James Brooke's journals, and books with titles like Perak and the Malays, My Journal in Malayan Waters, and Life in the Forests of the Far East ... of his creative spirit." Nevertheless, after Conrad's death, Richard Curle published a heavily modified version of Conrad's diaries describing his experiences in Congo in 1978 a more ...
Famous quotes containing the words books and/or published:
“The world has held great Heroes,
As history books have showed;
But never a name to go down to fame
Compared with that of Toad!”
—Kenneth Grahame (18591932)
“Until the Womens Movement, it was commonplace to be told by an editor that hed like to publish more of my poems, but hed already published one by a woman that month ... this attitude was the rule rather than the exception, until the mid-sixties. Highest compliment was to be told, You write like a man.”
—Maxine Kumin (b. 1925)