There have been over 100 versions of "If You Leave Me Now" recorded by artists throughout the world, among them:
- Brotherhood of Man on their 1980 album Sing 20 Number One Hits
- Elkie Brooks, released a version of the song on her album Pearls in 1981.
- Mina, released a version of the song on her album Finalmente ho conosciuto il Conte Dracula in 1985.
- Peter Cetera re-recorded the song as a solo artist for his 1997 album You're the Inspiration: A Collection.
- Khalil Fong, a R&B singer based in Hong Kong, recorded a version on his second Mandarin album, This Love.
- Isley Brothers on their 2001 album Eternal.
- Danish popstar Christine Milton recorded an uptempo version for her debut album Friday in 2003.
- Philippine bossa nova singer Sitti recorded a cover of this song for her second album My Bossa Nova.
- John Barrowman on his 2007 album Another Side.
- Suzy Bogguss on her 2007 album Sweet Danger.
- Upside Down, a British boy band from 1996, charted at number 27
- 3T, feat. T-Rio, 2005
- Boyz II Men on their 2009 album Love
- Egotrippi has released a Finnish version called "Jos Sä Lähdet Pois".
Read more about this topic: If You Leave Me Now
Other articles related to "cover versions, version, cover version, cover":
... A remixed version of the song was used as the theme song for the popular television series CSI NY ... The live version of the song, taken from the album Who's Last, was used in one episode of Miami Vice ("Out Where the Buses Don't Run") ... An instrumental version of the song was used in the teaser trailer for the film Resident Evil Retribution ...
... In 1985, American jazz artist Miles Davis included a cover version of the song on his album You're Under Arrest. 2003, Brass band Youngblood Brass Band (from Oregon, Wisconsin, U.S.) recorded a Riot Jazz version of the song under the name "Human Nature Pt ... album "Heroes." In 2004, Boyz II Men included a Latin-style cover of the song on their Throwback, Vol ...
... The album featured both cover versions of other country songs and newer songs written by Bill Anderson ... It included cover versions of songs by such artists as Jim Reeves, Webb Pierce, and Ray Price ... featured full orchestras in the background and cover versions of singles by pop artists of the time ...
Famous quotes containing the words versions and/or cover:
“The assumption must be that those who can see value only in tradition, or versions of it, deny mans ability to adapt to changing circumstances.”
—Stephen Bayley (b. 1951)
“See, there is a place by me where you shall stand on the rock; and while my glory passes by I will put you in a cleft of the rock, and I will cover you with my hand until I have passed by;
then I will take away my hand, and you shall see my back; but my face shall not be seen.”
—Bible: Hebrew, Exodus 33:21-23.