Ice Palace may also refer to:
- Ice Palace Saint Petersburg, an arena in St. Petersburg
- Ice Palace (Cherepovets), an arena in Cherepovets
- Ice Palace Salavat Yulaev, an arena in Ufa
- Neftekhimik Ice Palace, in Nizhnekamsk
- Romazan Ice Sports Palace, in Magnitogorsk
- Vityaz Ice Palace, in Podolsk
In other countries:
- Eispalast, a facility in the Jungfraujoch station of the Jungfraubahn in Switzerland
- Tampa Bay Times Forum, originally named "The Ice Palace," a structure in Tampa, Florida
- Stonewall Arena, formerly called Ice Palace, in Stonewall, Manitoba, Canada
- in Belarus Minsk Ice Palace and Brest Ice Palace.
In other uses:
- The Ice Palace (novel), (Is-slottet), a 1963 Norwegian novel by Tarjei Vesaas
- The Ice Palace (film), a 1987 film based on the novel
- Ice Palace, a 1958 novel by Edna Ferber
- Ice Palace (film), a 1960 film based on the novel, starring Richard Burton
- The Northward Building in Fairbanks, Alaska, Ferber's inspiration for the title of the book and occasionally nicknamed "The Ice Palace" as a result
- "The Ice Palace," a 1920 short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Other articles related to "ice palace":
... The Ice Palace / translated by Elizabeth Rokkan ... - ISBN 0-7206-0881-3 (hardcover) The Ice Palace / translated by Elizabeth Rokkan ... - ISBN 0-7206-1122-9 (paperback) The Ice Palace / translated by Elizabeth Rokkan ...
... Team(s) Founded Joined league Ariada-Akpars Volzhsk Volzhsk Ariada Ice Palace 2,250 Metallurg Novokuznetsk Kuznetskie Medvedi 2010 ... Buran ...
... "The Ice Palace" is a modernist short story written by F ... the decision to move north, until her moment of epiphany in the town's local "Ice Palace." In the end, Sally Carrol returns home ... This story was written as a sequel to The Ice Palace and returned to Tarleton with several references to many of the characters in the earlier work ...
... Team Translation City Arena Affiliate Team Joined league Almaz Diamond Cherepovets Ice Palace Severstal Cherepovets 2009 Dinamo-Shinnik Babruysk Dinamo ...
Famous quotes containing the words palace and/or ice:
“It takes a heap o children to make a home thats true,
And home can be a palace grand, or just a plain, old shoe;
But if it has a mother dear, and a good old dad or two,
Why, thats the sort of good old home for good old me and you.”
—Louis Untermeyer (18851977)
“Will lovely, lively, virginal today
Shatter for us with a wings drunken blow
This hard, forgotten lake haunted in snow
By the sheer ice of flocks not flown away!”
—Stéphane Mallarmé (18421898)