- Number One – The former commander of the G.L.O.V.E. who was actually being controlled by Overlord since when he attempted to destroy Overlord. He was killed in Escape Velocity, however Overlord lived on. Otto is Number One’s clone and he looks exactly like the young Number One.
- The Reapers – Number One’s personal executioners, an utterly ruthless death squad that left no one alive in its wake. They all carry heavy machine guns and wear black body armour that have white skulls on the faceplates.
- The Phalanx – The elite, well-trained team of operatives who were tasked with the protection of Number One himself. All the members of the Phalanx wore tiny skull-shaped pins somewhere on their bodies. A small group of Phalanx came to H.I.V.E. in Escape Velocity to protect the Contessa when she became headmistress.
- Diabolus Darkdoom - Diabolus Darkdoom is an infamous villain who was considered a legend and was the leader of G.L.O.V.E. during Dreadnought and Rogue. Number one believed he knew too much about the Renaissance Initiative and had him framed as a traitor. Diabolus then faked his death before he could be killed and lived on his submarine, Megalodon for several years. In Escape Velocity he helped Otto to rescue Dr. Nero in the Swiss Alps, and he helped to destroy Overlord for good in Zero Hour. His son, Nigel Darkdoom, is a student of H.I.V.E.
- Jason Drake - The creator of the dreadnought during dreadnought. He makes it in order to impress Number one but when he dies in Escape Velocity he is forced to give the Dreadnought reluctantly to Diabolus Darkdoom. He allys with Furan to get rid of Diabolus but meets his end at the end of Dreadnought.
- Cypher (Mao Fanchu/Wu Zhang) - Originally the co-creator of Overlord, Cypher is a lunatic who planned a revolt against Number One in Overlord Protocol which failed. He was hidden in the vaults of H.I.V.E. until Rogue, when he tricked Nero and Professor Pike into letting him out so he could help them, which led to his escape. He was shot by his son Wing later in Rogue, after trying to kill Otto in order to destroy Overlord.
- Xiu Mei Chen – Wing’s mother and the creator of Overlord. It was thought that she was killed by Overlord, but she actually survived and started a new life in Japan as Wing’s mother, but she found out about the Overlord Protocol – some codes that if they came into Overlord’s possession, he would be able to rebuild himself and would be able to control all of the computer systems in the world. Xiu Mei Chen knew that he could not be allowed to do this, so she hid the codes in two twin ying-yang amulets. She gave one amulet to Wing, and sent the other to Nero. Number One found out that she knew about the Overlord Protocol, so he ordered for her to be killed.
- Joseph Wright – The former head of G.L.O.V.E.’s British operations. After Nero disbanded the whole to the G.L.O.V.E. ruling council at the end of Zero Hour and created an entire new one, he attempted to kill Nero at the beginning of Aftershock, but failed. Later in the book, Wright was contracted by the Disciples in Aftershock and joined them in a plan to destroy G.L.O.V.E.
- Wade Jackson – The former head of G.L.O.V.E.’s North American operations who was dismissed from the ruling council at the end of Zero Hour when Nero disbanded the whole of the council and created an entire new one, so he joined the Disciples at the beginning of Aftershock.
- Luca Venturi – The former head of G.L.O.V.E.’s Southern European operations who was dismissed from the ruling council at the end of Zero Hour when Nero disbanded the whole of the council and created an entire new one, so he joined the Disciples at the beginning of Aftershock.
- Felicia Diaz – The former head of G.L.O.V.E.’s South American operation who joined G.L.O.V.E. in Zero Hour as the successor to Carlos Chavez. She was dismissed from the ruling council at the end of Zero Hour when Nero disbanded the whole of the council and created an entire new one, so she joined the Disciples at the beginning of Aftershock.
- Baron Von Sturm – A former G.L.O.V.E. member who was dismissed from the ruling council at the end of Zero Hour when Nero disbanded the whole of the council and created an entire new one, so he joined the Disciples at the beginning of Aftershock.
- Lin Feng – The former head of G.L.O.V.E.’s Chinese operations who was actually working for the Disciples. At the end of Rogue, he attempted to leave G.L.O.V.E. because he was angry about Nero’s decision to become the head of G.L.O.V.E., but the Disciples forced him to beg Nero for his seat back because they needed a man inside G.L.O.V.E. In Zero Hour, Feng was betrayed by the Disciples and was killed by Raven while she was infected with Animus and until their control.
- Carlos Chavez – The former chief of G.L.O.V.E.’s South American operations whose villainous career had started in the slums of Rio. In Rogue, he attempted to kill Raven because he was angry at Diabolus Darkdoom for becoming head of G.L.O.V.E. instead of himself. But Raven found out that Chavez has tried to kill her, so she killed him at the end of Rogue.
- The Lobos – Carlos Chavez’s team of soldiers and assassins who trained in an underground area underneath Chavez’s office building in Rio. Most of these men were killed in Rogue when they launched an attack on Raven on Mount Corcovado in Rio.
- Rafael – Carlos Chavez’s most trusted Latin American lieutenant and a member of the Lobos. He was sent on a mission by Chavez to eliminate Raven in Rogue, which led to him being killed when Raven slit his throat and the failure of the mission.
- Madam Mortis – A former member of G.L.O.V.E. who was killed by Otto at the beginning of Rogue when he was infected by Animus and under H.O.P.E.’s control. In Overlord Protocol, she came up with the idea of using computer controlled sharks to kill G.L.O.V.E.’s enemies, but this idea was rejected by Number One.
- Jonas Steiner – A former G.L.O.V.E. member who was killed at the beginning of Rogue when Otto (who has been injected by Animus and was being controlled by H.O.P.E) sabotaged his private jet’s navigation system and autopilot, causing it to crash into the Bavarian Alps.
- Gregori Leonov – A Russian man who was one of the longest surviving members of G.L.O.V.E. and was a good friend of Nero. The Reapers (Number One’s executioners) killed his whole family in Escape Velocity when he discovered the Renaissance Initiative (Number One’s plans to rebuild Overlord) and when Leonov tried to warn Nero about these plans, he was killed by a H.O.P.E. assassin.
- Yuri Leonov – The son of Gregori Leonov who once attended H.I.V.E. but worked for his father in Overlord Protocol. He was killed by the Reapers (Number One’s executioners) in Escape Velocity when Number One sent them to kill his father and all of his family.
- Agent One – A Japanese bodyguard who helped Raven to protect Wing and Otto in Tokyo in Overlord Protocol. He was killed when Cypher’s robots attacked the safe house they were hiding him and one of the robots broke his neck after he threw a smoke grenade.
- Agent Zero – An American bodyguard who helped Raven to protect Wing and Otto in Tokyo in Overlord Protocol. He was killed when he was shot by Cypher.
Famous quotes containing the word members:
“If the education and studies of children were suited to their inclinations and capacities, many would be made useful members of society that otherwise would make no figure in it.”
—Samuel Richardson (16891761)