Harold Nelson may refer to:
- Harold Nelson (athlete) (1923-2011), New Zealand long distance runner
- Harold Nelson (Australian politician) (1881–1947)
- Harold Nelson (illustrator) (1871–1948), British book illustrator, artist and designer of bookplates
- Harold G. Nelson (born 1949), American architect, consultant and systems scientist
- Harold "H" Nelson (born 1928), English cycling coach
- Harry Nelson (athlete) Canadian runner (ran at the 1954 British Empire Games)
Other articles related to "harold nelson, nelson":
... in set Designer(s) 23 ... April 1924 British Empire Exhibition (Dated 1924) Two (1d, 1d) Harold Nelson 9 ... May 1925 British Empire Exhibition (Dated 1925) Two (1d, 1d) Harold Nelson 10 ... May 1929 9th ... London Five (d, 1d, 1d, 2d, £1) F W Farleigh, Ernest Linzell, Harold Nelson 7 ... May 1935 Silver Jubilee George V Four (d, 1d, 1d, 2d) Barnett Freedman 1937 13 ...
... Patrick McGoohan (director, screenplay) Everyman/ITC Entertainment Charly Ralph Nelson (director), Stirling Silliphant (screenplay), Daniel Keyes (original story) ABC Pictures/Selmer Rosemary's Baby Roman ... Andromeda Strain !The Andromeda Strain Robert Wise (director), Nelson Gidding (screenplay), Michael Crichton (original novel) Universal Studios I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus The Firesign ... Ronald Shusett (story) 20th Century Fox Black Hole !The Black Hole Gary Nelson (director), Jeb Rosebrook (screenplay, story), Gerry Day (screenplay), Bob Barbash (story), Richard H ...
... Harold Nelson ... Harold Nelson his book of book-plates consisting of 24 original designs ... Harold Nelson ...
Famous quotes containing the words nelson and/or harold:
“From now on, if I ever get to burn another newspaper, Ill remember what a few cents can buy.”
—Alvah Bessie, Ranald MacDougall, and Lester Cole. Raoul Walsh. Captain Nelson (Errol Flynn)
“Together, we three, until the world crumbles and there is no longer a stone or a rock or a tree or a blade of grass.”
—Griffin Jay, and Harold Young. Mehemet Bey (Turhan Bey)