- Lettice Fisher – founder of the National Council for the Unmarried Mother and her Child
- Tessa Fothergill (Raga Woods) – founder of Gingerbread (1970)
- J. K. Rowling – President of Gingerbread
- John Amaechi – Basketball player, Gingerbread ambassador
- Martina Cole – Author, Gingerbread ambassador
- Laila Rouass – Actress, Gingerbread ambassador
- Lisa Aziz – News presenter, Gingerbread ambassador
- Tracey Edwards MBE – Sailor, Gingerbread ambassador
- Kate Fawkes – TV Executive Producer (Bob the Builder), Gingerbread ambassador
- Neil Pearson – Actor, Gingerbread ambassador
- Arabella Weir – Actress, comedian and writer, Gingerbread ambassador
Read more about this topic: Gingerbread (charity)
Other articles related to "people":
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist ...
... for water rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64, and 7,606 people (11 ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“It is not the walls that make the city, but the people who live within them. The walls of London may be battered, but the spirit of the Londoner stands resolute and undismayed.”
—George VI (18951952)
“It is humiliating to remain with our hands folded while others write history. It matters little who wins. To make a people great it is necessary to send them to battle even if you have to kick them in the pants. That is what I shall do.”
—Benito Mussolini (18831945)