- New Georgia, Solomon Islands
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, British overseas territory in the South Atlantic/Southern Ocean
- Strait of Georgia, British Columbia, Canada
- Georgia, Indiana, United States
- Georgia, New Jersey, United States
- Georgia, Vermont, United States
- Georgia Avenue, in Washington, DC, United States
- Georgia Street, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Read more about this topic: Georgia
Other articles related to "places, place":
... For a full list of tourist attractions and places of interest see Places of interest in Buckinghamshire ...
... Three nations had four places, five nations had three places, thirteen nations had two places, and eleven nations only one place ...
... The route of the Yorkshire Wolds Way passes close to or through the following places Hessle North Ferriby Melton Welton Brantingham South Cave North Newbald Goodmanham Market ...
... Darling House Museum - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 Woodbridge Green Historic District - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003 ...
... and is free of charge Whittier is the home to the following places listed in the National Register of Historic Places Pio Pico House, 6003 Pioneer Blvd ...
Famous quotes containing the word places:
“When our hatred is too fierce, it places us beneath those we hate.”
—François, Duc De La Rochefoucauld (16131680)
“Literature is where I go to explore the highest and lowest places in human society and in the human spirit, where I hope to find not absolute truth but the truth of the tale, of the imagination and of the heart.”
—Salman Rushdie (b. 1947)
“In many places the road was in that condition called repaired, having just been whittled into the required semicylindrical form with the shovel and scraper, with all the softest inequalities in the middle, like a hogs back with the bristles up.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)