- Badger Coach has frequent trips between Mitchell Airport, Downtown Milwaukee, Madison, Johnson Creek, and Goerkes Corners.
- Airport Connection has routes from the Airport to the Amtrak Station, the Milwaukee Airport Rail Station (MKA), parking lots, Sheboygan, and the Fox Valley Area.
- Milwaukee County Transit System Green Line Metroexpress Bus offers service to downtown and north shore suburbs. Regular Route 80 also serves the Airport (to downtown and north side). Fare is $2.25 to anywhere in the county
- Amtrak has a station 3/4 of a mile from the airport and uses the Hiawatha Service. Free shuttle buses go between the train station and the baggage claim.
- Wisconsin Coach Lines as Airport Express operates frequently to O'Hare Airport (ORD), Midway Airport (MDW) and General Mitchell Airport (MKE) from Waukesha, Milwaukee(Downtown Amtrak/Greyhound Station), Racine, and Kenosha.
- Lamers Bus Lines as Lamers Connect operates daily service to/from Wausau with stops in Milwaukee(Downtown Amtrak/Greyhound Station), Fond du Lac, Oshkosh (including a UW-O stop), Appleton, Waupaca, and Stevens Point (including a UW-SP stop).
Read more about this topic: General Mitchell International Airport
Other articles related to "ground transportation, grounds, transportation":
... In 2012, Ford Motor Company announced they would no longer manufacture the Econoline van ambulance prep package and subsequently LMEMS has opted to begin procuring Type I vehicles based on the F-450 pickup truck chassis ... The first delivery of Type I ambulances occurred in 2013 ...
... Wisconsin Highway 73 Wisconsin Highway 73 runs north-south across central Wisconsin from Ingram to Edgerton. ...
... As of 2009, bus services include 482* – Terminal 5 - Terminal 4 - Hatton Cross - Hounslow West - Southall 490* – Terminal 5 - Terminal 4 - Hatton Cross - Feltham - Twickenham - Richmond 555 – Heathrow terminals 1, 2, 3 - Hatton Cross - Ashford - Sunbury Village - Shepperton - Walton on Thames 557 – Hatton Cross - Ashford - Upper Haliford - Shepperton - Chertsey - Addlestone 724 – Terminal 4 - Terminal 5 - Heathrow terminals 1, 2, 3 - Uxbridge - Watford - St Albans - Hatfield - Welwyn Gatden City - Hertford - Harlow * - Buses marked with an asterisk run as part of the London bus network on behalf of TfL. ...
... It includes a ground transportation center, pedestrian bridge, two luggage check-in locations, conveyors and bridges to transport luggage, six restrooms, three ... Four additional, privately owned parking lots are located outside airport grounds (Airlines Parking, Park 'N' Go, Qwik Park, U.S ... The Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation (SMART) provides bus routes 125 (Fort Street – Detroit) and 280 (Middlebelt Road), one per hour, that connect the airport with the rest of ...
Famous quotes containing the word ground:
“...In the past, as now, [Hollywood] was a stamping ground for tastelessness, violence, and hyperbole, but once upon a time it turned out a product which sweetened the flavor of life all over the world.”
—Anita Loos (18881981)