Gat Rimon (Hebrew: גַּת רִמּוֹן, lit. Pomegranate press) is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the Ono Valley in the Sharon plain between Ganei Tikva and Petah Tikva, it falls under the jurisdiction of Drom HaSharon Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 204.
The moshav was founded in 1926 by workers from Petah Tikva who were children of middle class immigrants of the Fourth Aliyah. It was initially called Hithaya (Hebrew: התחייה, lit. Revival), but later assumed the Biblical name of Gath Rimmon, a Levite town in the land of the Tribe of Dan which is mentioned in Joshua 19:45.
Coordinates: 32°4′3.72″N 34°52′49.07″E / 32.0677000°N 34.8802972°E / 32.0677000; 34.8802972
... It then passes between Petah Tikva and Ganei Tikva until it reaches Gat-Rimon Junction ... The section between Bar Ilan and Gat Rimon is built to full freeway standards, fully grade-separated with three to four lanes in each direction and wide shoulders, however the road is not signed as a freeway ... From Gat-Rimon the road continues east, bypassing Petah Tikva from the south until it meets Highway 6 at Nahshonim Interchange ...
... wished to bypass the missing section used residential streets in Gat Rimon, Ganei Tikva and Kiryat Ono ... To prevent drivers from using this route, some of the turns at Gat Rimon Intersection remained closed until the western section opened ... Another delay was the public opposition from the residents of Gat Rimon neighborhood in Petah Tikva ...