- Gag Factor, JM Productions, 2000, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Briana Banks, Eva Moore, Alana Evans, Gwen Summers, Bridgette Kerkove, Zarina, Gauge, Suzanne Storm, Laura Lee, Holly Landes, Trevor.
- Gag Factor 2, JM Productions, 2000, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Sophie Evans, Mandy Mystery, Tina Cheri, Jill, Regina Sharp, Dolly Golden, Billie Britt, Dyn-a-mite, Gia Regency, Adriana Sage.
- Gag Factor 3, JM Productions, 2000, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Kitty Marie, Kiki Daire, Sinn Airyan, Alysin Embers, Kat Langer, Shyann Mitchell, Princess, Allysin Chaynes, Kiss, Mia Domore, Molly Rome, Brian Surewood, Dick Nasty, Johnny Thrust, Mark Vegga, Mr. Pete, Shaggy.
- Gag Factor 4, JM Productions, 2001, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Kristy Love, Trinity Max, Brandi Lyons, Sabrina Jade, Michele Raven, Lainey, Sara Bernat, Scarlette, Rhea, Brian Surewood, Herschel Savage, Johnny Thrust, Scott Lyons.
- Gag Factor 5, JM Productions, 2001, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Aurora Snow, Brittany Blue, Cinder Golds, Emerald, Tanya Storm (as Katanya Blade), Kianna Dior, Mocha, Olivia Saint, Shay Sights, Brian Surewood, Jay Ashley, Johnny Thrust, Scott Lyons.
- Gag Factor 6, JM Productions, 2001, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Alaina, Angelica Sin, Catalina, Cumisha Amado, Kikki Encina, Kimmy Kahn, Mariesa Arroyo, Misty Mendez, Misty Parks, Sharon Wild, Brett Rockman, John Strong, Johnny Thrust, Rich Handsome, Tony Eveready.
- Gag Factor 7, JM Productions, 2002, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Alexia Riley, Barbi Blazer, Belle, Bisexual Britni, Jen X., Kaylynn, Kelly Warner, Randi Storm, Ravika, Ryan Meadows, Tracy Mathis, Brian Surewood, Jay Ashley.
- Gag Factor 8, JM Productions, 2002, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Aimee Tyler, Autumn Haze, Brandy Starz, Heidi Ryan, Kelli Sparks, Kiki Daire, Miasia, Sherilyn, Brian Surewood, Jay Ashley, Johnny Thrust, Marty Romano.
- Gag Factor 9, JM Productions, 2002, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Alecia Knight, Alexandra Quinn, Celeste Stevens, Erika Kole, Fiona Cheeks, Layne Young, Lena Ramon, Lil Ass, Miasia, Misty Parks, Sin-nye, Johnny Thrust, Julian St. Jox, Rafe.
- Gag Factor 10, JM Productions, 2002, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Ashley Blue, Cailey Taylor, Chloe Dior, Drew Allen, Lizzy Liques, Promise, Saphire Rae, Tabitha Blue, Vanessa Jay, Wanda Play, Johnny Thrust, Marc Cummings, Marty Romano, Mr. Pete, Trent Tesoro, Tyler Wood.
- Gag Factor 11, JM Productions, 2003, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Cherry Poppens, Egypt, Gen Padova, Misty Mason (as Japan), Kitty, Lucy Lee, Malorie Marx, Rio Mariah, Sugar Kane, Valoria Rose, Venus, Dominique Dane (as Xylina), Byron Long, Johnny Thrust, Mr. Pete, Scott Lyons.
- Gag Factor 12, JM Productions, 2003, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Amber Roxx, Ava Devine, Carolyn Monroe, Crystal Ray, Honey, Kody Coxxx (as Honey), Jada Fire, Kitty Johnson, Maggie Star, Roxy, Taylor Fox, Vikki Vogue, Dick Nasty, Jay Ashley, Johnny Thrust, Mr. Pete, Rich Handsome, Rick Masters, Scott Lyons, The Assistant
- Gag Factor 13, JM Productions, 2003, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Ariana Jollee, Ciera Sage, Emily Davinci, Haley Paige (as Haley), Hollie Stevens, Jasmine Lynn, Lisa Sparxxx, Sarah Jordan, Soma, Tyler Houston, Vanessa, Andrew Andretti (as Andrew Rivera), Buster Good, Jay Ashley, Johnny Thrust, Mr. Pete, Scott Lyons.
- Gag Factor 14, JM Productions, 2003, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Audrey Hollander, Daphne Rosen, Gia Paloma, Jamie Brooks, Kami Andrews, Lena Juliett, Nicki Hunter, Renee Pornero, Taylor Rain, Vic Sinister (as Victoria Sin), Andrew Andretti, Chris Charming, Dirty Harry, Johnny Thrust, Juan Cuba, Julian St. Jox, Kris Slater, Mr. Pete, Otto Bauer, Rick Masters, Steve Taylor.
- Gag Factor 15, JM Productions, 2004, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Antonette, Ashley Blue, Dominique Swift, Flower Tucci, Heather Gables, Julie Night, Katrina Kraven, Kerri Kravin, Melanie X., Jack Hammer, Johnny Thrust, Juan Cuba, Kid Jihad, Otto Bauer, Rick Masters, Scott Lyons.
- Gag Factor 16, JM Productions, 2004, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Alisha, Ashley Haze, Camille, Genesis Skye, Kristana, Mary Jane, Shayna Knight, Trinity James, Tyla Wynn, Vanessa Lane, Johnny Thrust, Otto Bauer, Scott Lyons.
- Gag Factor 17, JM Productions, 2005, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Alex Dane, Ashley Blue, Hillary Scott, Isabel Ice, Kelly Wells, Layla Rivera, Megan Martinez, Missy Monroe, Persia DeCarlo, Stacy Thorn, Tiffany Holiday, Dirty Harry, Jay Ashley, Johnny Thrust, Scott Lyons, Trent Tesoro.
- Gag Factor 18, JM Productions, 2005, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Alektra Blue, Angela Stone, Chelsea Zinn, Christie Lee, Eve Lawrence (as Eve Laurence), Georgia Peach (as Georgia X.), Jasmine Tame, Laycee James, Stephanie Wylde, Tiffany Rayne, Jessi Castro (as Tiger), Jenner, Johnny Thrust, Rick Masters, Trent Tesoro.
- Gag Factor 19, JM Productions, 2005, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Camilla, Cindy Crawford, Haley Scott, Miss Meadow, Nicole Brazzle, Ruby Red, Sierra Sinn, Suzie Ink, Trisha Reed, Trista Tanner, Violet Hughes, Jenner, Johnny Thrust, Julian St. Jox, Rick Masters, Scott Lyons.
- Gag Factor 20, JM Productions, 2006, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Aaliyah Jolie, Alena, Amber Rayne, Cassidy Blue, Chelsie Rae, Courtney Simpson, Jenna Presley, Kylee King, Naudia Nyce, Victoria Sweet.
- Gag Factor 21, JM Productions, 2006, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Aaralyn Barra, Alexa Lynn, Allie Steal, Baby Dee, Hailey Young, Kylie Haze, Lena Juliett, Sasha Knox, Tiffany Meadows, Tory Lane.
- Gag Factor 22, JM Productions, 2006, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Alicia Angel, Ashley Blue, Frankie Bee, Gia Gold, Kaci Star, Katja Kassin, Michelle Honey, Tabatha Tucker, Tobi Pacific, Vanessa Lynn.
- Gag Factor 23, JM Productions, 2006, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Adriana Davis, Brandi Lace, Carly Parker, Jersey Cummings, Kiwi Ling, Lexi Bardot, Maribel, Sarah Jane Ceylon (as Sarah Jane Leylon), Scarlett Summers, Violet Murphy, Seth Dickens.
- Gag Factor 24, JM Productions, 2007, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Aiden Star, Barbie Love, Claire Dames, Katie Rae, Kaylee Sanchez (as Kaylee Love Cox), Luckey Ross (as Luckey), Melrose Foxxx, Naomi Cruise, Naudia Brown, Renae Cruz, Riley Shy.
- Gag Factor 25, JM Productions, 2007, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Cosette Angelique, Crissy Moon, Harley Valley, Jade Davin, Jennifer Dark, Jordin Skye, Kayla Synz, Lisa Marie, Megan Reece, Misty Stone, Veronica Stone.
- Gag Factor 26, JM Productions, 2007, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Katrina Angel, Eden DeGarden, Jaelyn Fox, Chyanne Jacobs, La'rin Lane, Kyanna Lee, Sophia Lynn, Rosario Stone, Chavon Taylor, Jessica Valentino, Niya Yu.
- Gag Factor 27, JM Productions, 2008, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Aline, Anita Blue, Brooke Scott, Gabriella Romano, Holly Wellin, Iris Reyes, Kira Silver, Page Adams, Ruby Rider (as Ruby Ryder), Amanda Blue (as Vanessa Vexxx).
- Gag Factor 28, JM Productions, 2008, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Bailey Brooks, Cece Stone, Eve Nicholson, Jackie Avalon, Jessica Bangkok, Kenzi Marie, Perish, Tanner Mayes, Tatiana Kush, Tianna, Dirty Harry, Jenner, Johnny Thrust, Otto Bauer, Seth Dickens.
- Gag Factor 29, JM Productions, 2009, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Aza Haze, Ami Emerson, Emma Heart, Jackie Daniels, Kiera King, Kylee Lovit, Liliana Moreno, Lindsey Meadows, Nicole Ray, Nikki Rhodes.
- Gag Factor 30, JM Productions, 2009, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Alexa Jordan, Audrianna Angel, Capri Anderson, Jasmine Jolie, Jenna Moretti (as Jayden Williams), Kacey Jordan, Katie St. Ives, Lyla Storm, Natalie Norton, Shaina Beverly.
- Gag Factor 31, JM Productions, 2009, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Cherry Ferretti, Elizabeth Ann, Evie Delatosso, Heidi Mayne, Hollie Monroe, Melody Na'Kai, Natasha Nice, Sasha Knox, Scarlett Pain, Violet Monroe
- Gag Factor 32, JM Productions, 2010, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Billi Ann, Chastity Lynn, Darcy Tyler, Jamie Elle, Diana Prince, Lucky Starr, Megan Vaughn, Mya Nichole, Stephanie Cane, Tara Lynn Foxx
- Gag Factor 33, JM Productions, 2011, Jim Powers, director. Cast: Vicki Chase, Jayme Jaymes, Kendall Kennedy, Angelica Raven, Aarielle Alexis, Alexa Cruz, Brooklyn Bailey, Missy Mathers, Amanda Blow, Domino Aries
Read more about this topic: Gag Factor
Other articles related to "videography":
... Kent periodically offers aerial videography workshops ... In addition to videography considerations such as lighting, backdrop, and composition, his classes also cover camera suits, canopy openings, and the special safety considerations unique to ...
... Wedding videography can trace its roots back to before the advent of the modern video camera through 8mm and 16mm films ... The early days of professional wedding videography were primitive, with the equipment generally reproducing low image quality ... From its earliest days and through the 1980s, Wedding Videography developed a negative reputation of interfering with the festivities it was meant to ...
Videography refers to the process of capturing moving images on electronic media (e.g., videotape, direct to disk recording, or solid state storage like a tapeless camcorder) even streaming media. The term includes methods of video production and post-production. It is the equivalent of cinematography, but with images recorded on electronic media instead of film stock.
The word combines "video" from Latin, meaning "I see" or "I apprehend", with the Greek terminal ending "graphy", meaning "to write". Its contemporary sense is rooted in an article titled "Videography" What Does It All Mean? (American Cinematographer, October 1972).
The advent of digital imaging in the late 20th century began to blur the distinction between videography and cinematography. The arrival of computers and the Internet created a global environment where videography covered many more fields than just shooting video with a camera, including digital animation (such as Flash), gaming, web streaming, video blogging, still slideshows, remote sensing, spatial imaging, medical imaging, security camera imaging, and in general the production of most bitmap- and vector-based assets. As the field progresses videographers may produce their assets entirely on a computer without ever involving an imaging device, using software-driven solutions. Moreover, the very concept of sociability and privacy are being reformed by the proliferation of cell-phone and surveillance video cameras, which are spreading at an exceptional rate globally.
A videographer may be the actual camera operator or they may be the person in charge of the visual design of a production (the latter being the equivalent of a cinematographer).