- In 2005, Jones became Creative Director and Puppetmaster for the ReGenesis Extended Reality Game which won an 2007 International Emmy Award for Interactive Program.
- In 2006, Jones was Creative Director and Puppetmaster for the Fallen Alternate Reality Game, which won Outstanding Achievement in Interactive Television in the 2007 Primetime Emmy Awards.
- In 2007, Jones was the creator of The Border Interactive which was nominated for a Gemini Award for Best Cross-Platform and won a Banff World Television Award for Mobile Programs & Enhancements.
- In 2008 he was the game designer for the Sarah Connor Chronicles ARG.
- In 2009 he consulted for Xenophile Media on Love Letters to the Future, a Greenpeace project which won two Webby Awards for Green and People's Voice.
- In 2010 Jones' company Stitch Media released its first interactive documentary, Redress Remix, on OMNI Television which won the United Nations' World Summit Award for E-Culture & Heritage.
- In 2011 Jones won "Best Digital Advertising Campaign" at the National Digi Awards for the "Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour Interactive Quest".
- In 2012 Jones was named one of McMaster University's Top 10 People of Impact
- In 2013 Jones won "Best Cross-Platform - Fiction" at the 2013 Canadian Screen Awards for the "Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour Interactive Quest".
Read more about this topic: Evan Jones (Stitch Media)
Famous quotes containing the word work:
“Women of all classes are awakening to the necessity of self-support, but few are willing to do the ordinary useful work for which they are fitted.”
—Elizabeth Cady Stanton (18151902)