EPA Larnaca (Greek: Ένωσις Πεζοπορικού Αμολ, Enosis Pezoporikou Amol) was a Cypriot football club based in the city of Larnaca. Founded in 1930 with the merge of two local clubs, Pezoporikos and AMOL, the club was a founding member of Cyprus Football Association and participated in the first Cypriot Championship in 1934/35. Few years later, Pezoporikos was re-established. The golden era of the club was in the period 1944-1946, when the team won the Double in two consecutive seasons. In 1970, the club participated in the Greek First National Division, as Cyprus champions. They were also cup winners 5 times. In 1994, they merged with Pezoporikos Larnaca and formed AEK Larnaca FC.
The team had also basketball and volleyball sections. The women's volleyball team won the first Cyprus Championship in 1976.