- Cate Blanchett as Elizabeth I of England
- Geoffrey Rush as Sir Francis Walsingham
- Christopher Eccleston as Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk
- Joseph Fiennes as Robert Dudley, 1st Earl of Leicester
- Richard Attenborough as William Cecil, 1st Baron Burghley
- Kathy Burke as Mary I of England
- George Yiasoumi as Philip II of Spain
- Emily Mortimer as Kat Ashley
- Edward Hardwicke as Henry FitzAlan, 19th Earl of Arundel
- Daniel Craig as John Ballard
- James Frain as Alvaro de la Quadra
- Kelly Macdonald as Isabel Knollys
- Kenny Doughty as Sir Thomas Elyot
- Angus Deayton as Waad, Chancellor of the Exchequer
- John Gielgud as The Pope
- Fanny Ardant as Mary of Guise
- Vincent Cassel as Henri, Duc d'Anjou
- Eric Cantona as Monsieur de Foix
Read more about this topic: Elizabeth (film)
Other articles related to "cast":
... the 2008 presidential election, Democrat Barack Obama received 83.3% of the vote here (10,717 cast), ahead of Republican John McCain with 14.8% (1,899 votes) and other candidates with 1.1% (140 votes), among the 12 ... received 78.2% of the vote here (8,023 ballots cast), outpolling Republican George W. 19.7% (2,018 votes) and other candidates with 0.7% (143 votes), among the 10,263 ballots cast by the township's 20,734 registered voters, for a turnout ...
... The regular cast appeared in an opening title sequence in which video head shots were arranged in a three-by-three grid, with each cast member appearing to look at the other cast members ... Although many actors who become type-cast into the roles they played on a particular series resent this, the cast of The Brady Bunch express a contrary attitude ...
... Source-Musicals101 1947 Original Broadway cast recording (incomplete, due to recording limitations of the period some lyrics were censored) 1954 Original motion picture soundtrack (originally incomplete, but re-rel ...
... Republican John McCain received 58.0% of the vote here (1,415 cast), ahead of Democrat Barack Obama, who received 39.6% (967 votes), with 2,441 ballots cast among the city's 3,263 registered voters. 56.4% of the vote here (1,556 ballots cast), outpolling Democrat John Kerry, who received around 42.0% (1,158 votes), with 2,760 ballots cast among the city's 4,001 registered ... Republican Chris Christie received 57.7% of the vote here (987 ballots cast), ahead of both Democrat Jon Corzine with 32.9% (563 votes) and Independent Chris Daggett with 5.7% (98 votes ...
Famous quotes containing the word cast:
“All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.”
—Adolf Hitler (18891945)
“By the time a person has achieved years adequate for choosing a direction, the die is cast and the moment has long since passed which determined the future.”
—Zelda Fitzgerald (19001948)
“I would rather not see such winds subside, which carry your slow ship away, although they leave me, cast down, on an empty shore, often, with clenched hand, calling you cruel.”
—Propertius Sextus (c. 5016 B.C.)