- Dood 2: An evil twin of Dood, appeared in "Genesis," an early episode of Doodlez, when Dood was cut in two by a wire and when hand copied doodles on computer. He also starred in "Dood.com," when Dood was copied.
- Handette: A female version of Hand who has only appeared in the Valentine's Day episode.
- Referee: From when Dood and Guy race.
- Tourist: A shutterbug who also makes Dood rich for a blast of ink.
- Art vandal: A random vandal of art, enjoys drawing mustaches on every piece with a person in it.
- Bull: A bull who disappeared into a red sheet then came back for Dood to make him some coffee.
- Cursor: Replaced Hand in one episode, where the entire thing was done on a computer, rather than the standard pad of paper.
- Hot-Dog Salesman: Sold Dood a hot dog in one short and he also sells ice cream.
- Sound-effects guy Followed Dood around in one episode, making various sounds to suit the mood of whatever Dood was experiencing, and to foreshadow any upcoming events.
- Director Appeared in an episode where Dood was featured in a movie. He holds a clapperboard and barks as a dog in place of dialogue.
- Beaver Dood's enemy for one episode.
Read more about this topic: Doodlez
Other related articles:
... This section includes characters, including those portrayed by notable people ... Ones that are already mentioned in episode list are not listed in this section ...
Famous quotes containing the word characters:
“We are like travellers using the cinders of a volcano to roast their eggs. Whilst we see that it always stands ready to clothe what we would say, we cannot avoid the question whether the characters are not significant of themselves.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)