- Film director
- Theatre director
- Opera director
- Artistic director
- Music director
- Television director, a person who directs the activities involved in making a television episode
- Music video director, a film director that specializes in supervising the filming and editing of music videos
- Sports director, an individual at a television or radio station who is in charge of the sports department
- Technical director, the most senior technical person within a theatrical company or television studio
- Creative director, a person usually responsible for creative development of Interactive Entertainment, and is generally regarded as the prime design authority across the company's product range.
Read more about this topic: Director
Other articles related to "arts, art":
... Revolution, there was an overhaul of many of the arts, with the intention of producing new and innovative art that reflected the benefits of a socialist society ... At the same time, other art forms flourished in the People's Republic during the Revolution ... Another form of the arts which was influenced, much in the same style as was the traditional theatre, was popular song ...
... Adams being the location of MASS MoCA, there are numerous art galleries spread throughout the city, and some old mills have been coverted to lofts for artists to live and work in ...
... of Photography Benjamin Bellas George Bellows (Chicago Academy of Fine Arts) Wafaa Bilal James Blomfield (Chicago Academy of Fine Arts) Stan Brakhage Christopher Bratton ...
... The Lied Center for Performing Arts is a performing arts venue used primarily for orchestra concerts and theatre performances ... The Mary Riepma Ross Media Arts Center is a two screen theater located on the UNL City Campus ...
Famous quotes containing the word arts:
“In the arts of life man invents nothing; but in the arts of death he outdoes Nature herself, and produces by chemistry and machinery all the slaughter of plague, pestilence, and famine.”
—George Bernard Shaw (18561950)
“... the creator of the new composition in the arts is an outlaw until he is a classic.”
—Gertrude Stein (18741946)
“I too have arts and sorceries;
Illusion dwells forever with the wave.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)