Deir Ammar (Arabic: مخيّم دير عمّار) is a Palestinian refugee camp in the Ramallah and al-Bireh Governorate, located 30 kilometers (19 mi) northwest of Ramallah in the northern West Bank. According to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS), the camp had a population of 2,229 inhabitants in mid-year 2006.
The Deir Ammar camp was established in 1949 on a plot of land belonging to non-refugee residents of the village of Deir Ammar. In return, UNRWA's installations in the camp also provide services to non-refugee villagers. The camp falls under joint Israeli/Palestinian control in "Area B". The refugee camp has 2 schools, the boys school has 680 pupils and the girls school has 735 pupils.