List of Works
- Ideas on the Nature of Science (2009) ISBN 978-0-86492-544-2 (Toronto: Goose Lane Editions)
- The Rivers North of the Future: The Testament of Ivan Illich (2005) ISBN 0-88784-714-5 (Toronto: Anansi Press)
- Puppet Uprising (2003) ISBN 0-660-19006-0 (Toronto: CBC Radio Canada)
- Corruption of Christianity Illich, Ivan (Author) Cayley, David (Editor) (2000) ISBN 0-660-18099-5 (Toronto: Anansi Press)
- Northrop Frye in Conversation interviews with Northrop Frye (2000) ISBN 0-88784-525-8 (Toronto: Anansi Press)
- Expanding Prison (1998) ISBN 0-88784-603-3 (Toronto: Anansi Press)
- George Grant in Conversation interviews with George Grant (1995) ISBN 0-88784-553-3 (Toronto: Anansi Press)
- Ivan Illich in Conversation interviews with Ivan Illich (1992) ISBN 0-88784-524-X (Toronto: Anansi Press)
Read more about this topic: David Cayley
Other articles related to "list of, lists, list":
... family can be viewed on the following three pages List of Mimosoideae genera List of Caesalpinioideae genera List of Faboideae genera ...
... Marge has been ranked highly in lists of the top television mothers of all time ... She was ranked first on Entertainment Weekly's list in 1994 first on Fox News' list in 2005 eighth on CityNews' list in 2008 and was included in Time's list of the "10 Best Moms Ever" ... In May 2012, Marge was one of the 12 moms chosen by users of iVillage on their list of "Mommy Dearest The TV Moms You Love" ...
... This is a list of sculptors - notable people who are known for their three-dimensional artistic creations (this can include artists who use sound and ... This list is incomplete ...
Famous quotes containing the words list of, works and/or list:
“My list of things I never pictured myself saying when I pictured myself as a parent has grown over the years.”
—Polly Berrien Berends (20th century)
“We do not fear censorship for we have no wish to offend with improprieties or obscenities, but we do demand, as a right, the liberty to show the dark side of wrong, that we may illuminate the bright side of virtuethe same liberty that is conceded to the art of the written word, that art to which we owe the Bible and the works of Shakespeare.”
—D.W. (David Wark)
“Sheathey call him Scholar Jack
Went down the list of the dead.
Officers, seamen, gunners, marines,
The crews of the gig and yawl,
The bearded man and the lad in his teens,
—Joseph I. C. Clarke (18461925)