- Hardway Wrestling, November 2, 2001 - Palo Alto, PA. Perf. Darren Wyse and Quick Micky Quick. 2001. DVD. Smart Mark Video.
- EWF - June 2, 2000 - Bethlehem, PA. Perf. Darren Wyse, Danny Rose, Bad Crew and The Backseat Boyz. 2000. DVD. Smart Mark Video.
- EWF - April 24, 2000 - Northampton, PA. Perf. Darren Wyse and Marshal Law. 2000. DVD. RF Video.
- NCW, 2/5/00 - Red Lion, PA. Perf. Darren Wyse, Porter, Vince Bono and Missy Hyatt. 2000. DVD. Smart Mark Video.
- Best of EWF, Vol. 1. Perf. The Hungarian Barbarian, Darell Wyse, George Anthony, Tiny, Pinky, LA Smooth, Jay Love, Running Bear, Danny Rose, Adam Flash and Bad Crew. 2001. DVD. Smart Mark Video.
Read more about this topic: Darren Wyse
Other articles related to "media":
... In January, 2009, the National Hispanic Media Coalition (NHMC), a not for profit organization with a mission to improve the image of American Latinos as portrayed by ... The petition urges the Commission to examine the extent and effects of hate speech in media, including the likely link between hate speech and hate crimes, and to ... NHMC filed comments in the FCC’s proceeding on the Future of Media and Information Needs of Communities in the Digital Age ...
4oD is available on Virgin Media's cable television service ... In 2007, Virgin Media announced plans to offer high definition programming through 4oD but as of 2012 no further information has been released ...
... to actual article Macau has reportedly the highest "media density" in the world - nine Chinese-language dailies, three Portuguese-language dailies, two English-language dailies and about half a dozen ... Ignite Media Group is the enclave's most dominant media company ...
... The daily, local newspaper is The Gold Coast Bulletin which is published by News Corporation ... Newspapers from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Northern NSW towns such as Tweed Heads and Lismore are also available ...
Famous quotes containing the word media:
“The question confronting the Church today is not any longer whether the man in the street can grasp a religious message, but how to employ the communications media so as to let him have the full impact of the Gospel message.”
—Pope John Paul II (b. 1920)
“One can describe a landscape in many different words and sentences, but one would not normally cut up a picture of a landscape and rearrange it in different patterns in order to describe it in different ways. Because a photograph is not composed of discrete units strung out in a linear row of meaningful pieces, we do not understand it by looking at one element after another in a set sequence. The photograph is understood in one act of seeing; it is perceived in a gestalt.”
—Joshua Meyrowitz, U.S. educator, media critic. The Blurring of Public and Private Behaviors, No Sense of Place: The Impact of Electronic Media on Social Behavior, Oxford University Press (1985)
“Few white citizens are acquainted with blacks other than those projected by the media and the socalled educational system, which is nothing more than a system of rewards and punishments based upon ones ability to pledge loyalty oaths to Anglo culture. The media and the educational system are the prime sources of racism in the United States.”
—Ishmael Reed (b. 1938)