- Creature (band), a Canadian band
- Creature (album), a 1996 album by Canadian alternative rock band Moist
- Creatures (Motionless in White album), a 2010 album by American goth metal band Motionless in White
- Creatures (Elf Power album), a 2002 album by indie rock group Elf Power
- The Creatures, a musical act formed in 1981 as a side-project of the band Siouxsie and the Banshees
- Creature, a black/death metal band from Belgium
- Creature, the pseudonym of a guitarist in the undercore band Deadsy
- Creature, a song by the metalcore band Atreyu
- Creatures (For a While), a song by the band 311
Read more about this topic: Creature
Other articles related to "music":
... Music therapy is an interpersonal process in which the therapist uses music and all of its facets—physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and ... the client's needs are addressed directly through music in others they are addressed through the relationships that develop between the client and therapist ... Music therapy is used with individuals of all ages and with a variety of conditions, including psychiatric disorders, medical problems, physical handicaps, sensory impairments ...
... the 1960s, the bass guitar has largely replaced the double bass in popular music as the bass instrument in the rhythm section ... While the types of basslines performed by the bassist vary widely from one style of music to another, the bassist fulfills a similar role in most types of music ... The bass guitar is used in many styles of music including rock, metal, pop, punk rock, country, reggae, gospel, blues, and jazz ...
... Composer Joseph LoDuca wrote the theme music and incidental music, and co-wrote the lyrics for the songs in "The Bitter Suite" ... The theme music was developed from the traditional Bulgarian folk song "Kaval sviri", sung by the Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir ... LoDuca, who won the Emmy award for Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore) for the Season 5 episode Fallen Angel in 2000 ...
... Nairobi is the centre of the Kenyan music scene ... The genre is a fusion of jazz and Luo music forms ... Nairobi became the prominent centre for East and Central African music ...
Famous quotes containing the word music:
“The great challenge which faces us is to assure that, in our society of big-ness, we do not strangle the voice of creativity, that the rules of the game do not come to overshadow its purpose, that the grand orchestration of society leaves ample room for the man who marches to the music of another drummer.”
—Hubert H. Humphrey (19111978)
“I used to be angry all the time and Id sit there weaving my anger. Now Im not angry. I sit there hearing the sounds outside, the sounds in the room, the sounds of the treadles and heddlesa music of my own making.”
—Bhakti Ziek (b. c. 1946)
“Not to sink under being man and wife,
But get some color and music out of life?”
—Robert Frost (18741963)