- Authentic Vietnamese Cooking: Food from a Family Table, 1999 ISBN 978-0-684-86444-0
- Essentials of Asian Cuisine: Fundamentals and Favorite Recipes, 2003 ISBN 978-0-7432-0312-8
- Curry Cuisine (co-authored with David Thompson, Sri Owen, and Vivek Singh), 2006 ISBN 978-0-7566-2078-3
- The Asian Grill: Great Recipes, Bold Flavors, 2006 ISBN 978-0-8118-4631-8
- Vietnamese : A Culinary Journey of Discovery, 2007 ISBN 978-1-4054-9564-6
- Noodles every day : delicious Asian recipes from Ramen to rice sticks, 2009 ISBN 978-0-8118-6143-4
- Asian Flavors Diabetes Cookbook, 2012, Alexandria : American Diabetes Association. ISBN 978-1-58040-450-1
Other articles related to "books, book":
... Back in England, Gosse wrote books in his field and out ... Gosse penned a succession of books and articles on natural history, some of which were (in his own words) "pot-boilers" for religious publications ... he was a skilled scientific draughtsman who was able to illustrate his books himself." Suffering from headaches, perhaps the result of overwork, Gosse and his family began to spend ...
... and fantasy artists, 20th and 21st century artists who have created book covers or interior illustrations for books, or who have published their own books or comic books of fantastic art ... Artists known exclusively for their work in comic books are not included ...
... June 7, 1949) is a Flemish comedian, singer, guitarist, author of comic books and actor ... In 1984, Urbanus and Willy Linthout began writing comic books with an adolescent version of Urbanus himself as the main character ... As of 2007, more than 121 such comic books have been published ...
Famous quotes containing the word books:
“His books are solid and workmanlike, as all that England does; and they are graceful and readable also.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Films and gramophone records, music, books and buildings show clearly how vigorously a mans life and work go on after his death, whether we feel it or not, whether we are aware of the individual names or not.... There is no such thing as death according to our view!”
—Martin Bormann (19001945)
“The lessons taught in great books are misleading. The commerce in life is rarely so simple and never so just.”
—Anita Brookner (b. 1938)