- Core (Stone Temple Pilots album), 1992
- Core (Persefone album), 2006
- Core (band), a stoner rock band
- Core (radio station), a defunct digital radio station in the United Kingdom
- 90.3 The Core RLC-WVPH, a radio station in Piscataway, New Jersey
- "The Core", a song from Eric Clapton's 1977 album Slowhand
- The Core, a 2003 science fiction film
- Core Design, a videogame developer best known for the Tomb Raider series
- C.O.R.E., a computer animation studio
- C.O.R.E. (video game), a 2009 NDS game
- CORE (advertising media) Advertising Agency in St. Louis, MO
- The Core, the 2006–2007 name for the programming block on Five currently known as Shake!
- Core (novel), a 1993 science fiction novel by Paul Preuss
Read more about this topic: Core
Other articles related to "media":
... In January, 2009, the National Hispanic Media Coalition (NHMC), a not for profit organization with a mission to improve the image of American Latinos as portrayed ... The petition urges the Commission to examine the extent and effects of hate speech in media, including the likely link between hate speech and hate crimes, and to explore non-r ... metaphors In May 2010, NHMC filed comments in the FCC’s proceeding on the Future of Media and Information Needs of Communities in the Digital Age ...
... actual article Macau has reportedly the highest "media density" in the world - nine Chinese-language dailies, three Portuguese-language dailies, two English-language ... Ignite Media Group is the enclave's most dominant media company ...
... The daily, local newspaper is The Gold Coast Bulletin which is published by News Corporation ... Newspapers from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Northern NSW towns such as Tweed Heads and Lismore are also available ...
4oD is available on Virgin Media's cable television service ... In 2007, Virgin Media announced plans to offer high definition programming through 4oD but as of 2012 no further information has been released ...
Famous quotes containing the word media:
“Today the discredit of words is very great. Most of the time the media transmit lies. In the face of an intolerable world, words appear to change very little. State power has become congenitally deaf, which is whybut the editorialists forget itterrorists are reduced to bombs and hijacking.”
—John Berger (b. 1926)
“The media network has its idols, but its principal idol is its own style which generates an aura of winning and leaves the rest in darkness. It recognises neither pity nor pitilessness.”
—John Berger (b. 1926)
“Few white citizens are acquainted with blacks other than those projected by the media and the socalled educational system, which is nothing more than a system of rewards and punishments based upon ones ability to pledge loyalty oaths to Anglo culture. The media and the educational system are the prime sources of racism in the United States.”
—Ishmael Reed (b. 1938)