List of Decorations
- Orden Militar de San Mateo
- Orden de Boyacá
- Orden de “San Carlos”
- Medalla por Servicios en "Guerra Internacional" - Cruz de Hierro
- Medalla por Servicios en "Guerra Internacional" - Estrella de Bronce
- Orden del Mérito Militar “Antonio Nariño”
- Orden del Mérito Militar “José María Córdova”
- Orden del Mérito Naval “Almirante Padilla”
- Cruz de la Fuerza Aérea al “Mérito Aeronáutico”
- Orden del Mérito Sanitario "José Fernández Madrid"
- Orden Estrella de la Policía
- Medalla Servicios Distinguidos en "Orden Público"
- Orden Cruz al Mérito Policial
- Orden al Mérito “Coronel Guillermo Fergusson”
- Medalla Militar al Valor
- Medalla Militar "Herido en Acción"
- Medalla Militar “Francisco José de Caldas”
- Medalla por Tiempo de Servicio - 40, 35, 30, 25, 20, o 15 años
- Medalla Militar "Campaña del Sur"
- Medalla Militar “Soldado Juan Bautista Solarte Obando”
- Medalla Militar Ministerio de Defensa Nacional
- Medalla Militar Servicios Distinguidos al Comando General de las Fuerzas Militares
Read more about this topic: Colombian Military Decorations
Other articles related to "list of, lists, list":
... The genera included in this family can be viewed on the following three pages List of Mimosoideae genera List of Caesalpinioideae genera List of Faboideae genera ...
... Marge has been ranked highly in lists of the top television mothers of all time ... She was ranked first on Entertainment Weekly's list in 1994 first on Fox News' list in 2005 eighth on CityNews' list in 2008 and was included in Time's list of the "10 ... one of the 12 moms chosen by users of iVillage on their list of "Mommy Dearest The TV Moms You Love" ...
... This is a list of sculptors - notable people who are known for their three-dimensional artistic creations (this can include artists who use sound and light) ... This list is incomplete ...
1 in BusinessWeek's annual list of Best Places To Launch a Career for 2008. 44 in the Fortune list of 100 Best Companies to Work For, and the highest among the Big Four, for 2009 ... Ernst Young was ranked 4th in Universum's America's Ideal Employers list 2011 and 3rd in its Global Top Employers list ...
Famous quotes containing the words list of, decorations and/or list:
“Religious literature has eminent examples, and if we run over our private list of poets, critics, philanthropists and philosophers, we shall find them infected with this dropsy and elephantiasis, which we ought to have tapped.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“Let the realist not mind appearances. Let him delegate to others the costly courtesies and decorations of social life. The virtues are economists, but some of the vices are also. Thus, next to humility, I have noticed that pride is a pretty good husband. A good pride is, as I reckon it, worth from five hundred to fifteen hundred a year.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“Do your children view themselves as successes or failures? Are they being encouraged to be inquisitive or passive? Are they afraid to challenge authority and to question assumptions? Do they feel comfortable adapting to change? Are they easily discouraged if they cannot arrive at a solution to a problem? The answers to those questions will give you a better appraisal of their education than any list of courses, grades, or test scores.”
—Lawrence Kutner (20th century)