- Commissioner Adrian Leppard, QPM
- Assistant Commissioner Ian Dyson
- Commander Wayne Chance
- Temporary Detective Chief Superintendent Oliver Shaw - Responsible for Economic Crime Directorate
- Chief Superintendent Andrew Mellor - Responsible for Uniformed Policing Directorate
- Detective Chief Superintendent Ken Stewart - Responsible for Crime Directorate
- Detective Chief Superintendent Jeff Davies - Responsible for Information and Intelligence Directorate
Other articles related to "leadership structure, leadership, structures":
... whip assist him, constituting the majority leadership of Parliament ... leader and a chief whip assist him, constituting the minority leadership of Parliament ...
... He served on various structures and became the regional Chairperson before becoming co-Federal Leader ...
Famous quotes containing the words structure and/or leadership:
“A committee is organic rather than mechanical in its nature: it is not a structure but a plant. It takes root and grows, it flowers, wilts, and dies, scattering the seed from which other committees will bloom in their turn.”
—C. Northcote Parkinson (19091993)
“During the first World War women in the United States had a chance to try their capacities in wider fields of executive leadership in industry. Must we always wait for war to give us opportunity? And must the pendulum always swing back in the busy world of work and workers during times of peace?”
—Mary Barnett Gilson (1877?)