- The State School has secured cent percent pass, more than three State Ranks and the largest number of distinctions for a single school in the state every year at the public examinations for the last fifteen years.
- More than 75% of the SSLC students and more than 91% of the ISC students who passed out from the school have entered professional courses through entrance exams.I
- Won the Computer Literary Award instituted by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.
- The Christ Nagar Senior Secondary School Thirvallam won the British Council's International School Award for the year 2005-06,
- A student of Christ Nagar Higher Secondary School, came second in the 2010 Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Board, scoring 98% in the exams.
- A student of Christ Nagar Higher Secondary School, topped the 2012 Indian School Certificate Board, scoring 99% in the exams.
Read more about this topic: Christ Nagar School
Other articles related to "achievements, achievement":
... of Honour Three Orders of Lenin 1945 - "for outstanding achievements in the field of music and to honor the 70th anniversary of" 1950 - "for outstanding ...
... The Gamerscore (G) is an achievements system that measures the number of Achievement points accumulated by a user with a LIVE profile ... These Achievement points are awarded for the completion of game-specific challenges, such as beating a level or amassing a specified number of wins against other players in online matches ... Initially, retail Xbox 360 games offered up to 1,000G spread over a variable number of Achievements, while each Xbox Live Arcade title contained 12 Achievements totaling 200G ...
... Cox coded records of childhood and adolescent achievements of 301 historic eminent leaders and creators to estimate what their IQs would have been on the basis of intellectual level of such achievements ... and that those with higher IQs also exhibited more versatility in their achievements ... socio-economic and educational advantage, in the achievements of these historical greats ...
Famous quotes containing the word achievements:
“There are some achievements which are never done in the presence of those who hear of them. Catching salmon is one, and working all night is another.”
—Anthony Trollope (18151882)
“Fathers are still considered the most important doers in our culture, and in most families they are that. Girls see them as the family authorities on careers, and so fathers encouragement and counsel is important to them. When fathers dont take their daughters achievements and plans seriously, girls sometimes have trouble taking themselves seriously.”
—Stella Chess (20th century)
“When science, art, literature, and philosophy are simply the manifestation of personality, they are on a level where glorious and dazzling achievements are possible, which can make a mans name live for thousands of years. But above this level, far above, separated by an abyss, is the level where the highest things are achieved. These things are essentially anonymous.”
—Simone Weil (19091943)