- Chip (CDMA), the fundamental unit of transmission in CDMA
- ChIP (chromatin immunoprecipitation), a molecular biology method to map DNA sites of specific protein-DNA interaction, such as promoters
- ChiP (ChucK for iPhone/iPad), a programming language used for music synthesis
- Chip card (smart card), credit card, payment card or identification card containing an embedded integrated circuit
- Chip, another name for an integrated circuit
- Chip, another name for a microprocessor
- Chipseal, a pavement surface treatment
- Chiptune, music synthesized by a computer sound chip
- Modchip, hardware modification to circumvent DRM systems in game consoles
Read more about this topic: Chip
Other articles related to "technology":
... Theories of technology often attempt to predict the future of technology based on the high technology and science of the time ...
... Information technology Institute of technology.it, an Internet top-level domain IT (file format), an audio file format used by Impulse Tracker ...
... The MOS Technology 6510 is a microprocessor designed by MOS Technology, Inc ... and is a modified form of the very successful 6502 ...
Famous quotes containing the word technology:
“Technology is not an image of the world but a way of operating on reality. The nihilism of technology lies not only in the fact that it is the most perfect expression of the will to power ... but also in the fact that it lacks meaning.”
—Octavio Paz (b. 1914)
“The successor to politics will be propaganda. Propaganda, not in the sense of a message or ideology, but as the impact of the whole technology of the times.”
—Marshall McLuhan (19111980)