- Chie Kajiura, Japanese singer
- Chie Kōjiro (born 1960), Japanese voice actress
- Chie Mukai (born 1953), Japanese composer and improv musician
- Chie Nakamura (born 1979), Japanese voice actress
- Chie Nakane, author and anthropologist
- Chie Sawaguchi (born 1975), also known as Chie Ishibashi, singer
- Chie Shinohara, manga artist
- Chie Tanabe (born 1971), Japanese stuntwoman
- Chie Tanaka (born 1981), Japanese model and actress
- Chie Tsuji (born 1969), Japanese volleyball player
- Chie Yamayoshi, video artist
Read more about this topic: Chie
Other articles related to "people":
... On the day of his death, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33 ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“Happiness does not consist in things themselves but in the relish we have of them; and a man has attained it when he enjoys what he loves and desires himself, and not what other people think lovely and desirable.”
—François, Duc De La Rochefoucauld (16131680)
“Most people sell their souls, and live with a good conscience on the proceeds.”
—Logan Pearsall Smith (18651946)
“Lots of people who complained about us receiving the MBE received theirs for heroism in the warfor killing people. We received ours for entertaining other people. Id say we deserve ours more.”
—John Lennon (19401980)