Bibliographies and Microfilms of Primary Literature
|The Peirce Papers|
|Complete Published Works|
Other bibliographies of primary literature
- Burks, Arthur W. (1958), "Bibliography of the Works of Charles Sanders Peirce", CP 8.260-321.
- Cohen, Morris R. (1916), "Charles S. Peirce and a Tentative Bibliography of His Published Writings." The Journal of Philosophy, Psychology, and Scientific Methods, 13: 726-737.
- Fisch, Max H.
- and Haskell, Daniel C. (1952), "Some Additions to Morris R. Cohen's Bibliography of Peirce's Published Writings", on pp. 375–381 in Wiener, Philip P., and Young, Frederick, eds., Studies in the Philosophy of Charles Sanders Peirce, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 396 pages.
- (1964), "A First Supplement to Arthur W. Burks's Bibliography of the Works of Charles Sanders Peirce" in Studies in the Philosophy of Charles Sanders Peirce, Second Series, edited by Edward C. Moore and Richard S. Robin, University of Massachusetts Press, Amherst, 1964, which also contains a bibliography of secondary literature prior to 1964 on pp. 486–514.
- (1966 spring), "A Second Supplement to Arthur W. Burks's Bibliography of the Works of Charles Sanders Peirce", Transactions of the Charles S. Peirce Society, vol. II, no. 1, pp. 51–53.
- (1974 spring), "Supplements to the Peirce Bibliographies", Transactions of the Charles S. Peirce Society, vol. X, no 2.
- Kloesel, Christian J. W. (1982), a 648-item Peirce bibliography for years 1976–1980, pp. 246–276 in The Relevance of Charles Peirce, Part II, The Monist, vol. 65 no. 2, April 1982, The Hegeler Institute, Monist backissues page; and "Bibliography of Charles Peirce. 1976 through 1981", in Eugene Freeman (ed.), Relevance of Charles Peirce (Monist Library of Philosophy), Open Court, 412 pages, hardcover (ISBN 978-0914417002, ISBN 0-914417-00-2).
- NOAA (as accessed March 6, 2010), "Charles Sanders Peirce", The Coast and Geodetic Survey Annual Reports 1844–1910 Bibliography of Appendices, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Central Library. NOAA Eprint. Appendices in pdf files available there.
- Parker, Kelly A. (1999), "Charles S. Peirce on Esthetics and Ethics: A Bibliography". Parker is of the Department of Philosophy, Grand Valley State University, Allendale, Michigan, USA. (Work resulted from research at the Peirce Edition Project at U Indiana.) Eprint PDF (145 KiB)
- Shook, John R. (1998), Pragmatism. An Annotated Bibliography 1898–1940., Rodopi, Amsterdam, The Netherlands and Atlanta, GA, 1998, 617 pp. With contributions by E. Paul Colella, Lesley Friedman, Frank X. Ryan and Ignas K. Skrupskelis. Hardcover, (ISBN 978-90-420-0269-2, ISBN 90-420-0269-7), Rodopi catalog page.
Famous quotes containing the words literature and/or primary:
“One of the necessary qualifications of an efficient business man in these days of industrial literature seems to be the ability to write, in clear and idiomatic English, a 1,000-word story on how efficient he is and how he got that way.... It seems that the entire business world were devoting its working hours to the creation of a school of introspective literature.”
—Robert Benchley (18891945)
“But the doctrine of the Farm is merely this, that every man ought to stand in primary relations to the work of the world, ought to do it himself, and not to suffer the accident of his having a purse in his pocket, or his having been bred to some dishonorable and injurious craft, to sever him from those duties.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)