- "Charles Pierre Claret de Fleurieu", in Marie-Nicolas Bouillet and Alexis Chassang (eds.), Dictionnaire universel d'histoire et de géographie, 1878
- "M. le Comte de Fleurieu" by M. Frédéric Chassériau
- Archives nationales, 2 JJ 92 à 103. – Fastes de la Légion d'Honneur.
- Delambre, Notice sur la vie et les ouvrages de M. le comte de Fleurieu. –
- Discours sur Fleurieu par Raillon, 1810.
- Notice sur Fleurieu par Salverte, s. d. et par. Chassériau, 1856.
- Archives biographiques françaises, I, 403, p. 354-377
- Bulletin des voyages, de la géographie et de l'histoire, N° XXXVI, p. 373, by Eusèbe Salverte --
- Annales des voyages, de la géographie et de l'histoire, vol. 4 of the 3rd subscription, and 12th of the collection. Article from the bulletin signé Eusèbe Salverte.
- Annales maritimes coloniales, p. 85-102, by the Chevalier Delambre. Recueilli par M. Bajot.
- Journal de l'armée navale, journal "le moniteur", Archives nationale de la marine.
- Biographie nouvelle des contemporains de Antoine-Vincent Arnault page 170-171
- Dernières années du règne et de la vie de Louis XVI, de François Hue, René Du Ménil de Maricourt, Henri de L'Epinois (p. 328-329)
- La vie et les mémoires du général Dumouriez, de Charles François Du Périer Dumouriez, p. 175-177.
- Mémoires secrets pour servir à l'histoire de la dernière année du règne de Louis XVI, d'Antoine François Bertrand de Moleville
- Nouvelle biographie générale depuis les temps les plus reculés à nos jours, par P. Levot
- Mémoires inédits de madame la comtesse de Genlis pour servir à l'histoire des XVIIIème et XIXème siècles.
Read more about this topic: Charles Pierre Claret De Fleurieu
Other articles related to "sources, source":
... Beyond that, the ancient sources contain vague allusions to Illyricum as his homeland, to his Pannonian virtues, and to his harsh upbringing along the war-torn Danube frontier ... There is no direct evidence in the ancient sources for their birthdates ... called Maximian's stepdaughter by ancient sources, leading to claims by Otto Seeck and Ernest Stein that she was born from an earlier marriage between ...
... Known by Islamic sources as Yung Wei, which was in fact the name of the first era in his reign (Yonghui era from February 650 to February 656 see era name), Islamic sources credit ... According to these sources, Emperor Gaozong is said to have respected the teachings of Islam greatly, feeling the teachings were compatible with Confucianism ... as he felt Islam was too restrictive for his own preferences, but according to those sources, did not stop him from allowing Sa`d and his company to spread the teachings throughout the region ...
... Fudge, The Crusade Against Heretics in Bohemia, 1418-1437 Sources and Documents for the Hussite Crusades (Crusade Texts in Translation S.) ...
... Open-source intelligence (OSINT) is intelligence collected from publicly available sources ... the term "open" refers to overt, publicly available sources (as opposed to covert or clandestine sources) it is not related to open-source software or public intelligence ...
Famous quotes containing the word sources:
“The sources of poetry are in the spirit seeking completeness.”
—Muriel Rukeyser (19131980)
“I count him a great man who inhabits a higher sphere of thought, into which other men rise with labor and difficulty; he has but to open his eyes to see things in a true light, and in large relations; whilst they must make painful corrections, and keep a vigilant eye on many sources of error.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“On board ship there are many sources of joy of which the land knows nothing. You may flirt and dance at sixty; and if you are awkward in the turn of a valse, you may put it down to the motion of the ship. You need wear no gloves, and may drink your soda-and-brandy without being ashamed of it.”
—Anthony Trollope (18151882)