Charles Lennox may refer to:
- Charles Lennox, 1st Duke of Richmond and 1st Duke of Lennox (1672-1723)
- Charles Lennox, 2nd Duke of Richmond and 2nd Duke of Lennox (1701-1750)
- Charles Lennox, 3rd Duke of Richmond and 3rd Duke of Lennox (1734-1806)
- Charles Lennox, 4th Duke of Richmond and 4th Duke of Lennox (1764-1819)
- Charles Lenox, the amateur detective featured in Victorian era mystery novels by Charles Finch
Other articles related to "charles lennox, lennox, charles":
... See also Duke of Richmond, Duke of Lennox, and Duke of Gordon Descendant Portrait Birth Marriages Death Charles Lennox, 1st Duke of Richmond 1672–17 ...
... The descendants of Charles II of England, Stuart monarch of the Kingdoms of England, Scotland and Ireland and claimant to the Kingdom of France, are ... Although Charles's wife Catherine of Braganza was barren, he stayed with her but had numerous mistresses ... Some of Charles's illegitimate children were born before his marriage ...
Famous quotes containing the word charles:
“Mead had studied for the ministry, but had lost his faith and took great delight in blasphemy. Capt. Charles H. Frady, pioneer missionary, held a meeting here and brought Mead back into the fold. He then became so devout that, one Sunday, when he happened upon a swimming party, he shot at the people in the river, and threatened to kill anyone he again caught desecrating the Sabbath.”
—For the State of Nebraska, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)