Carlson may refer to:
- Carlson Companies, American conglomerate
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel, subsidiary
- Carlson Inlet, Antarctica
- Carlson Library, University of Rochester, New York, USA
- Carlson Gymnasium, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, USA
- Carlson (name), people with the given name or surname
- Carlson Park, Culver City, California, USA
- Carlson's patrol, USMC operation during Guadalcanal campaign
- Carlson Stadium, Decorah, Iowa, USA
- Carlson's theorem, uniqueness theorem about a summable expansion of an analytic function
- Chester County G. O. Carlson Airport, Coatesville, Pennsylvania, USA
- Stromberg-Carlson, American telecommunications equipment manufacturing company
Other articles related to "carlson":
... Carlson (1868–1961) was mayor of Jamestown, New York ... Carlson was the sixth Mayor (1908–1928) and the eighth Mayor (1930–1934) of the town ... Mayor Carlson was a Republican and a native of Jamestown, New York ...
... Carlson, Mitch Wyatt 428 2 ... "Let Your Guard Down" Hill, Bolender, Carlson, Wyatt 358 3 ... "Had To See About A Girl" Hill, Bolender, Carlson, Wyatt 326 4 ...
... Sune Carlson (1909–22 September 1999) was a Swedish economist ... In 1958, Carlson founded the Department of Business Studies at Uppsala University ...
... Carlson is a locality situated north of Tabor Lake, near Prince George, British Columbia. ...
... Leigh Carlson (born 15 January 1958) is a former Australian rules footballer who played for Collingwood and Fitzroy in the VFL ... Carlson started and ended his career at Victorian Football Association club Preston but in between played seven seasons in the VFL ...
Famous quotes containing the word carlson:
“There is only one place for the women who served and that is on the same site with our brother soldiers. These women have touched thousands of those names on the wall. We have to be at that spot, physically, spiritually and emotionally.”
—Diane Carlson Evans (b. c. 1943)