Cardboard may refer to:
- Cardboard (paper product), a generic term for a heavy-duty paper
- Binder's board
- Card stock, heavy paper used for making cards
- Corrugated fiberboard, a combination of paperboards, usually two flat liners and one inner fluted corrugated medium, often used for making corrugated boxes
- Display board, Poster board
- Paperboard, a paper-based material often used for folding cartons, set-up boxes, carded packaging, etc.
- Folding boxboard
- Solid bleached board
- Solid unbleached board
- White lined chipboard
- The Cardboards, a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania band of the 1970s and 1980s
- Cardboard record, a type of cheaply made phonograph record made of plastic-coated thin paperboard
- Cardboard, a graphic novel by Doug TenNapel
Other articles related to "cardboard":
... His cardboard collages are titled EXHM, which stands for Exhumation ... The artist has been repurposing the large cardboard pieces used to protect the studio floor from the urethane that is poured during the creation of his urethane sculptures ... Cutting into the cardboard and rearranging formal compositions he finalizes the works by inserting pictures of burial grounds, prescription packages and other found images as ...
... Cardboard Tube Fighting League Seattle, USA Cardboard Tube Fighting League San Francisco, USA Cardboard Tube Fighting League Sydney, Australia According to Wonkette, a DC ... Cardboard Tube Fighting League Bristol, UK This fledgling but enthusiastic cadre of cardboard cavaliers was begun on January 7, 2009 already has big plans for the ...
... The Cardboard Tube Fighting League (CTFL) is a global organization that hosts cardboard tube based events in Seattle, Washington San Francisco, California and Sydney, Australia ... The CTFL hosts tournaments and battles where cardboard tube fighters go head-to-head in an attempt to break their opponent's tube without breaking their own ... The events also focus on cardboard costumes and theatrics ...
... Cardboard modeling is a form of modelling with paper, card stock, paperboard, and corrugated fiberboard ... The term cardboard engineering is sometimes used to differentiate from craft of making decorative cards ...
Famous quotes containing the word cardboard:
“The rivers tent is broken; the last fingers of leaf
Clutch and sink into the wet bank. The wind
Crosses the brown land, unheard. The nymphs are departed.
Sweet Thames, run softly, till I end my song.
The river bears no empty bottles, sandwich papers,
Silk handkerchiefs, cardboard boxes, cigarette ends
Or other testimony of summer nights.”
—T.S. (Thomas Stearns)
“Once upon a time there were three little foxes
Who didnt wear stockings, and they didnt wear sockses,
But they all had handkerchiefs to blow their noses,
And they kept their handkerchiefs in cardboard boxes.”
—A.A. (Alan Alexander)
“On the Times Square sidewalk
we shuffle along, cardboard signs
Stop the War
slung round our necks.”
—Denise Levertov (b. 1923)