- Dragonheart (1996) (microlight coordinator)
- Space Truckers (1996) (special effects supervisor)
- Slipstream (1989) (special effects)
- Spies Like Us (1985) (special effects supervisor)
- The NeverEnding Story (1984) (director of special effects)
- The Pirates of Penzance (1983) (special effects supervisor)
- Dragonslayer (1981) (supervisor of special mechanical effects)
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980) (special effects supervisor)
- Alien (1979) (special effects supervisor)
- Revenge of the Pink Panther (1978) (special effects)
- Space: 1999 (special effects – 24 episodes, 1975–1976; special effects director – 24 episodes, 1976–1978; special effects designer – 18 episodes, 1976–1978; special effect designer – 6 episodes, 1976)
- The Medusa Touch (1978) (special effects supervisor)
- The Day After Tomorrow (1975 TV pilot) (special effects designer)
- When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth (1970) (special effects) (as Brian Johncock)
- Taste the Blood of Dracula (1970) (special effects) (as Brian Johncock)
- Moon Zero Two (1969) (special effects assistant) (uncredited)
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) (special effects assistant) (uncredited)
- The Kiss of the Vampire (1963) (special effects assistant) (uncredited)
- Quatermass 2 (1957) (special effects assistant) (uncredited)
Other articles related to "effects, effect, special effects, special":
... The company Entity FX performed the visual effects for the pilot episode, with Ivan Hayden taking over as visual effects supervisor for the rest of the season ... As well, they created a time-manipulation effect for the titular villain in "Bloody Mary" by altering the capture frame rate of the camera ... Randy Shymkiw acted as special effects supervisor, and the department found the episode "Asylum" to be quite a challenge because one scene has the vengeful spirit ...
... Leandro Estebecorena is a Special Effects Technical Director for the company Industrial Light Magic founded by George Lucas ... He has participated in the special effects of the films Transformers, Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest, Mission Impossible III and Chicken Little ... He is the principal Technical Director for the special effects of the 2008 film The Spiderwick Chronicles ...
... The series makes use of visual, special, and make-up effects, as well as stuntwork ... Beginning with the second season, visual effects became an in-house department ... Visual effects supervisor Ivan Hayden feels this improved the series because a fixed budget allowed them to compensate for other scenes that lacked ...
... Special effects animator Willis O'Brien worked on the 1925 fantasy adventure The Lost World based on the novel of the same name featuring dinosaurs, the basis for many ... Two years later he produced special effects for the RKO 1933 film King Kong directed by Merian C ... listed among the worst films ever made because of their inept acting and amateurish special effects ...
2002 "Fell in Love with a Girl" Breakthrough Video Won Best Special Effects Won Best Editing Won Video of the Year Nominated 2003 "Seven Nation Army" Best Editing Won Best Group ...
Famous quotes containing the words effects and/or special:
“Let us learn to live coarsely, dress plainly, and lie hard. The least habit of dominion over the palate has certain good effects not easily estimated.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“In this century the writer has carried on a conversation with madness. We might almost say of the twentieth-century writer that he aspires to madness. Some have made it, of course, and they hold special places in our regard. To a writer, madness is a final distillation of self, a final editing down. Its the drowning out of false voices.”
—Don Delillo (b. 1926)