Bob, Rob, or Robert Quinn may refer to:
- Bob Quinn (Irish filmmaker) (born 1935), Irish filmmaker, writer and photographer
- Bob Quinn (baseball) (1870–1954), American baseball executive
- Bob Quinn (baseball grandson), his grandson, American baseball executive
- Bob Quinn (Australian politician) (born 1947), Australian politician
- Bob Quinn (Australian footballer) (1915–2008), former Australian rules footballer with Port Adelaide in the SANFL
- Bob Quinn (American football) (born c. 1976), National Football League executive
- Bob Quinn Lake Airport, British Columbia, Canada
- Robert H. Quinn (born 1928), American politician from Massachusetts, active 1950s-1980s
- Robert E. Quinn (1894–1975), American politician from Rhode Island
- Rob Quinn (born 1976), footballer
- Robert Quinn (American football) (born 1990), American football defensive end for the St. Louis Rams
Other articles related to "bob quinn, bob, quinn":
... Bob Quinn Lake Airport, (IATA YBO, TC LID CBW4), is located near to Bob Quinn Lake, British Columbia, Canada ...
... Robert Joseph (Bob) Quinn (born 9 September 1947 in Murwillumbah, NSW) is an Australian Liberal Party politician in the Queensland parliament ... Quinn was a schoolteacher before entering politics ... The booming population of the Gold Coast saw Quinn's electorate undergo several redistributions and name changes ...
... Bob Quinn is a former Major League Baseball general manager ... His grandfather, also named Bob Quinn, was also a baseball executive ...
... James Aloysius Robert Quinn (February 14, 1870 – March 12, 1954) was an American executive in Major League Baseball who became renowned for his management of four different franchises ... In 1923, Quinn led a group that purchased the Boston Red Sox, and as team president he worked to restore the credibility of a franchise whose best players had been sold off by previous owner Harry ... However, the most important member of Quinn's ownership group, St ...
Famous quotes containing the words quinn and/or bob:
“In Europe an actor is an artist. In Hollywood, if he isnt working, hes a bum.”
—Anthony Quinn (b. 1915)
“It was because of me. Rumors reached Inman that I had made a deal with Bob Dole whereby Dole would fill a paper sack full of doggie poo, set it on fire, put it on Inmans porch, ring the doorbell, and then we would hide in the bushes and giggle when Inman came to stamp out the fire. I am not proud of this. But this is what we do in journalism.”
—Roger Simon, U.S. syndicated columnist. Quoted in Newsweek, p. 15 (January 31, 1990)