- Histoire de la Révolution française by Jules Michelet
- Lapeyre et Rémy Scheurer, Les notaires et secrétaires du roi sous les règnes de L. XI, Ch. VIII et L. XII (1461–1515), Tome 2. Paris, 1978, in-4, 91 tablx, B.n.F. : 4° L45. (4-II)
- Gustave Louis Chaix d'Est-Ange, Dictionnaire des familles anciennes ou notables à la fin du XIXe siècle, Évreux, 1903–1929, 20 vol. in-8, e, tome : 4, p. 148 et suivantes, B.n.F. : 8° Lm1. 164
- Jules Villain, La France moderne, tome : 3, B.n.F. : 4° Lm1. 180
- Le Père Anselme, Histoire de la maison royale de France et des grands officiers de la couronne, 3e éd. Paris, 1726–1733, 9 vol. in-fol, tome : 6, B.n.F. : Fol. Lm3. 398.
- Marquis d’Aubais, Pièces fugitives pour servir à l’histoire de France, Paris, 1759, 2 vol. in-4 (t. I, 2e partie, et t. II), tome : 2, B.n.F. : 4° L46. 11,
- Waroquier de Combles, État de la France, ou les vrais marquis, comtes..., Paris, 1783–1785, 2 vol. in-12, tome : 2, 168-9, B.n.F. : 8° Lm1. 34
- Waroquier de Combles, Tableau généalogique et historique de la noblesse, Paris, 1786–1789, 9 vol. in-12, tome : 5, B.n.F. : 8° Lm1. 38
Read more about this topic: Bertrand De Molleville
Other articles related to "sources, source":
... Beyond that, the ancient sources contain vague allusions to Illyricum as his homeland, to his Pannonian virtues, and to his harsh upbringing along the war-t ... There is no direct evidence in the ancient sources for their birthdates ... wife of Constantius Chlorus, is often called Maximian's stepdaughter by ancient sources, leading to claims by Otto Seeck and Ernest Stein that she was born from an earlier ...
... Open-source intelligence (OSINT) is intelligence collected from publicly available sources ... the term "open" refers to overt, publicly available sources (as opposed to covert or clandestine sources) it is not related to open-source software or public intelligence ...
... Known by Islamic sources as Yung Wei, which was in fact the name of the first era in his reign (Yonghui era from February 650 to February 656 see era name), Islamic sources credit ... According to these sources, Emperor Gaozong is said to have respected the teachings of Islam greatly, feeling the teachings were compatible with ... convert as he felt Islam was too restrictive for his own preferences, but according to those sources, did not stop him from allowing Sa`d and his company to spread the teachings throughout ...
... Fudge, The Crusade Against Heretics in Bohemia, 1418-1437 Sources and Documents for the Hussite Crusades (Crusade Texts in Translation S.) ...
Famous quotes containing the word sources:
“The sources of poetry are in the spirit seeking completeness.”
—Muriel Rukeyser (19131980)
“Even healthy families need outside sources of moral guidance to keep those tensions from implodingand this means, among other things, a public philosophy of gender equality and concern for child welfare. When instead the larger culture aggrandizes wife beaters, degrades women or nods approvingly at child slappers, the family gets a little more dangerous for everyone, and so, inevitably, does the larger world.”
—Barbara Ehrenreich (20th century)
“On board ship there are many sources of joy of which the land knows nothing. You may flirt and dance at sixty; and if you are awkward in the turn of a valse, you may put it down to the motion of the ship. You need wear no gloves, and may drink your soda-and-brandy without being ashamed of it.”
—Anthony Trollope (18151882)